Distributing weights and preventing trailer sway is a task like pie. All you need is a concept of Blue Ox Sway Pro Review. As a result, choosing the best product won’t make you toil unnecessarily.
But the heck is all Sway Pro doesn’t work as per our expectations. Moreover, every Sway Pro can’t gain control and stability in their performance.
For this reason, we have enlisted some stunning products with their features. At least one of them will surely match your preferences.
Top 3 Best Blue ox weight distribution hitch Review 2021
|Blue Ox BXW1000 SWAYPRO||Evenly distributes weight |
Makes no noise in working
Gives a superb backup
Lines up trailer with a vehicle
|Blue Ox BXW1500 SWAYPRO||Ensures stability and control |
Occurs zero disconnections in backup
Performance is up to the mark
|Blue Ox BXW1350 TrackPro||Eases the weight distribution process |
Prevails no disconnections
Owns high-quality materials
Makes no disturbances in fitment
Top 3 Travel Trailers: Blue Ox Sway Pro reviews
#1. Blue Ox SWAYPRO 1000 Reviews
To prevent your trailer sway, Blue Ox BXW1000 SWAYPRO is a perfect choice to have. In a very smooth way, this Sway Pro distributes weight evenly over the axles. As a result, your tow vehicle will always keep holding its stability and barely give any blue ox sway pro issues.
Moreover, there is a pre-adjusted hitch head that requires no fine-tuning at all. And don’t worry about the sway prevention. Blue Ox BXW1000 is always first in safeguarding sways. By using adjustable spring bars and tension to distribute the load of the trailer tongue to the trailer, it works perfectly. Let’s not beat around a bush anymore and go through some of the key features of Blue Ox’s product.
From now on, your rides are going to be as smooth as a pie. Just make sure you have your Blue Ox BXW1000 with you and see how spirited you feel in your rides. built in sway control features works in any weather,even in rain or snow
Without making any noise, BXW1000 Sway Pro works actively and leaves no stone unturned in performance.
Regarding no disconnections, this sway pro is superb in the backup of two vehicles. Other than that, Blue Ox BXW1000 is always stern in maneuverability.
For hooking up BXW1000 to your trailer, you will not have to cost an arm and leg. All you got to do is attach the trailer to your truck’s ball and lock it in place. Then raise it as much as possible. As simple as that.
- Evenly distributes weight over axles of the tow vehicle and trailer
- Works actively with no noise
- Gives a superb backup
- really strong tractor motor
- Finely lines up trailer with vehicles
- Often takes time to work
#2. Blue Ox 1500 SWAYPRO Review
Are you hassling to back your trailers up? Then Blue Ox BXW1500 SWAYPRO has got you covered. This Sway Pro works like magic when it’s about distributing weight over the axles of two vehicles. Furthermore, BXW1500 travels trailers and ensures stability with ample adequate control.
Coming to sway prevention, Blue Ox BXW1500 owns a crown. Since this SWAYPRO is not food for thought, you can completely rely on it to prevent your trailer sway. Still, we folks thrive for more assurance when it’s about selecting a mere product. Instead of fudging more, let’s look at the below key features.
Here, the hitch head is pre-adjusted. So, if you think that you will need a fine-tuning for further use, you are wrong. BXW1500 SWAYPRO never lets down customers’ satisfaction and stays buckled up every time.
BXW1500 always keeps two vehicles fit as a fiddle by its valor spring steel construction. Hence, your rides are going to be softer and smoother, bearing zero complications.
The best thing about this sway pro is noiseless outcomes. In effect, you can travel your trailers without a single sound in your appliances.
You can use this Blue Ox Sway Pro with full confidence to back your trailer up without any disconnections.
- Ensures stability and control
- Distributes weight evenly
- Prevents way effortlessly
- Performance is up to the mark
- No disconnections in backup
- Disturbs in installation sometimes
#3. Blue Ox BXW1350 TrackPro-blue ox trackpro reviews
The track is a different kind of invention as it possesses Sway Management Technology. Also, there are two points of friction sway control to make your process easier.
Optimum backup without disconnections is another amazing feature of BXW1350 TrackPro. It has spring bars which are made from spring steels. Therefore, a high yield strength will always remain with this product. Besides, your trailers will always remain on track throughout the route.
Dual axle cargos are very suitable with Blue Ox TrackPro. If you have this vehicle, don’t wait and grab a BXW1350 TrackPro right now. And you will see your trailers are typically all over the roads.
Soft Ride Technology
There is a built-in soft ride technology in BXW1350 which allows a smooth ride in every condition. So, if you are looking for having a breath-taking venture, go with Blue Ox TrackPro.
The shanks here are so adjustable that they can easily fit in receiver hitches. So, it is okay if we say BXW1350 TrackPro gains a universal fitment.
Being a versatile weight distribution kit, BXW1350 has a good capacity of tongue weighing up to 1300 lbs. Besides, you will not need any sway control and do your weight distribution task hassle-free.
- Makes the weight distribution process easy
- Prevails no disconnections
- Owns high-quality materials
- Fits without any disturbances
- A versatile weight distribution kit
- Excess use may lead to deterioration
- A bit expensive
Difference between Blue Ox Sway Pro and Track Pro
Blue Ox Sway Pro uses chains and tensions so that it can prevent sway and on the other hand, Track Pro rather relies on friction so that it can prevent and manage the sway of the trailer.
However, both Sway Pro and Track Pro offer easy setup, interchangeable spring bars, and the ability to back up without getting disconnected. Finally, both of them will do a great job but the Track Pro will lack in terms of movement and the reason is the absence of the drop chains.
How does the Blue Ox Sway Pro work?
Blue Ox Sway Pro is a brand of weight distributing hitch that can prevent the trailer from sway. Sway Pro relies mostly on chains and tensions for keeping its spring bars in right place and the brackets make sure that the pressure coming from the bars will attach and keep the trailer in the same line with your towing car. This is how the Blue Ox Sway Pro works usually.
Blue ox sway pro how many links- Recommended Chain Position on Blue Ox Sway Pro Weight
Blue Ox Sway Pro is a popular brand that is good at manufacturing the best sway control. When you will install the Blue Ox Sway Pro weight distributing hitch with the sway control, then there will be three full lift chains links and the recommended chain position will be on the beginning point which will be showing under the latch as well.
Can you back up with Blue Ox Sway Pro?
This question arises in the mind of many people but only a few can get an accurate answer. One piece of necessary equipment which is required to stay connected to the premise while backing things up at the same time is the Sway Pro or Track Pro. And
both of them are from Blue Ox Company. Both of these weight distributing hitches can allow you to back up without getting disconnected.
Blue Ox Sway Pro vs. Equalizer 4
While going at top speeds or making sharp turns can make your car sway because of having low stability.
However, sway maker companies like Equalizer and Blue Ox have manufactured sway bars that can improve stability while making sharp turns at high speed.
Although, you may have become confused between the Blue Ox and Equalizer.
A great thing about both these products is you do not have to worry about the compatibility of their sway pro with your car. But in the case of Equalizer, you may need to tune the product.
Therefore, Blue Ox Sway Pro makes a better product because it doesn’t require tuning.
What is the best sway control hitch?
These are the best sway control hitch as follows:
- Equalizer 4 Point Hitch Sway Control
- Andersen No Sway Hitches WDH
- HUSKY Round Bar WDH
- EAZ LIFT 1000-Pound Elite Bar Bent WDH
- Pro Series Weight Distribution Complete Kit.
How does Blue Ox prevent sway?
Blue Ox prevents sway by relying on the chains and tensions in keeping its spring bars right taut and the brackets make sure of the pressure from the same spring bars so that they will keep the towing vehicle in line with your trailer. Blue Ox Sway Pro Problems & Issues
Blue ox track pro installation
Install the hitch head onto the receiver shank. What you need – the 3/4”-10 bolts, 3/4” lock washers, and 3/4”-10 hex nuts.
To install any Blue Ox track pro, you need to follow the following instructions properly:
- You have to park both the towing vehicle and the trailer in a straight line firmly on level ground with shock absorbers and air springs.
- Then you need to insert the mounted hitch on the receiver shank so that it can go into the receiver of the towing vehicle and secure it properly with the clip and pin.
- Now you need to install the appropriate ball which will not be provided with the box. But you need to be careful with that because it should match the coupler into the head hitch according to the instructions of the manufacturer.
- Finally, you have to level the trailer and then measure the height of the coupler. To do so, you need to install the hitch into the top of the receiver shank using ¾ inch bolts, ¾ inch hex nuts, and ¾ inch lock washers. You need to measure the hitch head ball height as well.
Blue Ox Sway Pro Instructions
- Park both the trailer and towing vehicle in a line
- Insert the hitch receiver mount shank into your towing vehicle
- Secure it with proper sized clip and pin
- Install the right ball that matches with the coupler
- Level the trailer with the towing vehicle
- Now measure the coupler height
- Then couple your trailer to the head of the hitch
- Take a proper measurement
- Insert all the spring bars into the pivots of the bar
- Confirm rotating latches which are set in the proper position
- Lastly, release the rotation latch and your Blue Ox Sway Pro will be installed.
- Clamp on brackets require no drilling for Blue Ox BXW0556 550 lb Hitch
- Check Tuff Stuff Winches
- check Engo winches buying guide
- Check Smittybilt winches
- Champion winches weight capacity details
- Trailer Tongue Weight Scale Review
- Check Trailer tongue weight scale buying guide
- Can too much tongue weight cause trailer sway
- hitch ball Sizes guide
Weight distribution hitch setup
How does Blue Ox Sway Pro work?
Blue Ox Sway Pro works precisely while using tension on the bars of the spring to keep them tight. You will find attached brackets there which will ensure that the pressure it is getting from the spring bars will keep the trailer in similar alignment with your towing vehicle. Blue Ox Sway Pro uses top-quality steel in the bar of the spring design so that it can ensure proper safety and durability.
Are Blue Ox Hitches any good?
Blue Ox Hitches are quite good in terms of quality and performance. Blue Ox Sway Pro was very easy to level regardless of the setting and it was all over the long road with large trucks or with side wind.
Blue ox hitch usually takes a smaller equalizer and you won’t have any issues on the same day of taking the equalizer. The equalizer is worth the additional work of setting things up.
Therefore, you should go with the larger ones like 1200/12000 lbs. equalizer to get the best performance and outcome.
How much does a Blue Ox Sway Pro Hitch weigh?
Different Blue Ox Sway Pro hitch weighs different from each other. But if we need to provide an average weight from which you can take an idea of their weight then we would say 5-6 Pounds of gross weight. If you are looking for something in this weight measurement, then it should be top of your priority list any day.
Can you back up with a Blue Ox weight distribution hitch?
SwayPro and TrackPro from Blue Ox allow you to back up without disconnecting
Blue Ox Sway Pro Review Summary
Blue Ox Sway Pro is one of the best tongue trailer hitches available on the market right now. If you still haven’t used this beast yet, don’t delay, go to your nearest store and get one as soon as possible. If you are wondering about what makes it so special then let us put some points here which may answer all your questions as well.
- This hitch sticks out two more inches than the usual ones which allow you to drop the tailgate while connecting to the trailer and it still doesn’t hit your electrical jack.
- Though there is an acceptable weight mentioned in the box it still can manage more than that quite easily. But we certainly won’t recommend doing that regularly.
- Operating this hitch should be children’s play with an easy and accessible design.
- It can give you a proper balance of weight even in the wind. So, if you are planning to weigh some weight in the wind, then this hitch should be on the top of your preference list.
After researching multiple Blue Ox Sway Pro Reviews, we showed the best products for your tow vehicles. Anyways, each of the Sway Pro is functional and easy to use.
But, if you want more enhanced performance, Blue Ox BXW1350 TrackPro can be a good one for you. Contrastingly, when budget matters to you most, Blue Ox BXW1000 SWAYPRO and Blue Ox BXW1500 SWAYPRO can also meet your content. I Hope Blue Ox SwayPro Weight Distribution System Review could solve your buying intention mood.
blue ox sway pro vs reese dual cam