Detroit Axle is one of the best shocks and struts for trucks over the USA. It is well known for supplying a full package of struts and shocks. Pre-assembled packages of struts save half of your day in installation.
To protect the valves from dirt, debris, and harmful components it comes with adjustable seals in between pistons and tubes. Besides, the piston rod is extra durable as it finishes with a zinc coating. And lastly, Detroit Axle provides a 10-year long warranty and gives astonishing after-sales service.
Features and benefits:
- Detroit Axle comes with a full package of struts and shocks. It consists of all the instruments you would need for replacing your struts and shocks.
- Pressure tubes and pistons are separated with an adjustable seal so that no harmful components can be entered.
- A 10-year long warranty keeps you from all the worry to buy another one soon.
- The installation process is just as easy as pie. All the nuts and bolts are provided by the manufacturer so you don’t need to hassle installing it.
- The advanced oil hydraulic system provides an extreme beast performance towards your destination.
The Detroit Axle is undoubtedly one of the best struts for the 2007 Dodge Ram 1500. The manufacturers have been supplying quality products for more than 30 years. The best part of the Detroit Axle is, it includes coil springs, bearings, and even nuts and bolts for perfect fitting with the packages. Rubber boots and mounting brackets are also provided to make your installation as easy as pie. Moreover, an advanced oil hydraulic system ensures smooth riding performance.
The Detroit Axle gives a beast-like performance on heavy duty trucks, and on off-road riding. The truck weight is supported by premium-grade springs and rods. So it doesn’t matter how heavyweight your truck is and how bad your terrain is, the Detroit will bear it happily.