With 6000k brightest power D3s HID headlight bulbs are the best choice if you want to upgrade your car, truck or SUV with a much more stylish and unique look.
They can deliver brighter and whiter light than halogen headlights. They’re extremely energy efficient, so you can expect to save more gas. This article will help you choose the best d3s hid bulbs for your car.
If you are looking for a reliable with less energy consumption for your car, then try D3S 35W 6000K xenon bulbs which will give you a brighter and cleaner light than halogen bulbs. With HID headlights, you can see more and drive safer.
HID headlights produce more light with good efficiency, whereasHalogen bulbs are very old technology and require a lot of energy to produce light. The filament in the bulb gets extremely hot, which is what makes the bulb glow.
What Is The Brightest HID Headlight Bulb That Is Legal?
OSRAM Night Breaker 200% Bulbs are the brightest legal headlight bulbs on the market. Most of the headlight bulbs on the market today are running at an output of 55w, but with these legal headlights, you get a full 200% increase in brightness for only $10 more.
The HID light bulb will have a much better glare effect than your standard halogen lights, so it is also effective in foggy weather conditions and heavy rain.
OSRAM Night Breaker headlight bulbs are the brightest legal headlight bulbs for the Mitsubishi Eclipse and Dodge Durango. OSRAM Bulbs are a direct replacement for your vehicle’s original headlight bulb.
D3s Hid Bulb Fits What Cars
Genesis G80, Subaru Outback, Subaru Legacy, Lexus IS, Toyota Avalon, Audi A3, Ford Escape, and Ford F-150 cars fit d3s hid bulbs.
You should make sure your year, make and model match up with the ones listed above. Some cars also have extra requirements to ensure that you find the right fit.
For instance, if your car has HID lights as well, then you should check that your d3s hid bulb is compatible with them before buying it.
D3s Hid Bulb Replacement
This iLumen D3S HID Xenon Headlight Replacement Bulb is such a great product to replace the halogen bulb on your car or any other vehicle. It’s super easy to install and will instantly increase your visibility while driving at night.
This iLumen D3S HID Xenon Headlight Replacement Bulb is the coolest headlight bulb ever. After installing it, you’ll never go back to a regular headlight again.
The difference in light quality is amazing- this high-intensity discharge (HID) headlamp produces way more lumens than regular headlights for improved visibility.
When the weather is not clear, you will be able to see more than before with a brighter and whiter light. This new headlight is more efficient, lasts longer, and provides brighter illumination than previous halogen headlights.
Whether you need an upgrade on your car or want to ensure your safety on a motorcycle at night, this HID headlight bulb will be the perfect solution. This iLumen D3S HID Xenon Headlight Replacement Bulb is one of the great products from iLumen.
- Lights up your life and reduces glare
- Provide light that’s twice as bright as standard headlights
- Up to 50% longer bulb life
- Energy efficient and eco-friendly
- Easy to install and gives instant installation results
- Easy to install
- Great quality
- Long-lasting light bulbs
- Affordable price
- Some people find it hard to remove the old bulb. But it’s really easy and quick to replace the bulb
Can You Put HID Lights On Any Car- D3s Hid To Led Conversion
If you want to put HID lights on any car, you will need an HID Conversion Kit. Halogen-designed areas won’t fit xenon HIDs, and the reverse is true.
It is possible to put HID lights on any cars through the kit. There are a few steps to follow and only one common item you must have for your HID conversion to work.
That one common item is the H4 Headlight Bulb. In order for a car to accept the conversion kit, it must fit within the mounting pattern of the kit.
Here are the steps to d3s hid to led conversion-
- Change the lights on your car to HID or Xenon lights. You will have the option to have HID lights, and you will need the conversion kit that is capable of putting those types of lights on your car.
- Now that you have the correct bulbs, install the bulbs into your headlights. You need to ensure that both sockets are in good condition, meaning they’re not broken or cracked. If they are, replace them with new ones from a store that sells HID kits.
- You need to locate the wires from your HID kit and plug them into an ignition start wire. You are going to need to find the wires that connect to the battery and then connect those wires to your low beam headlights.
- Once you have those wires connected, you want to simply throw two more wires into the headlight socket of your car. They will be running in a separate manner than you did initially, but they will be bridged together with two of your three wires.
- Once you have those wires connected and bridged, plug the socket into your car’s headlight and test it out.
D3S D3R Led Headlight Bulb Conversion Kit
The D3S D3R LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kit is a great option for vehicle owners who want to upgrade their headlights to LED.
The kit has the wiring and hardware needed to convert your old halogen bulb into an ultra-bright, long-lasting LED headlight.
The sleek design of the kits makes it easy for anyone to install without experience or tools. All you need is about 10 minutes and some mental grit.
The D3S D3R LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kit has everything needed to install these headlights into your vehicle, hopefully reducing the risk of having to get towed home at night.
The kit has all the necessary wiring, bulbs, and lenses to quickly swap out your old halogen bulb for a brighter, longer-lasting LED headlight.
- The D3S D3R LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kit comes with a pair of LED bulbs, two housings, and two lenses.
- The kit transforms any halogen bulb into a brighter, longer-lasting LED bulb.
- It also allows you to install new headlights into your car quickly, truck or SUV.
- The long life of the bulbs allows you to save money in the long term by reducing the need for expensive repairs on your vehicle when it needs these repairs.
- The sturdy design of the bulbs allows you to install them easily.
- The kit is fully reversible, allowing you to quickly add your halogen bulb back into your vehicle if you decide later that you don’t want to upgrade your headlights.
- The D3S D3R LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kit has all the tools needed for quick installation.
- The kit has two bulbs, two housings, and lenses.
- The long life of the bulbs allows you to save money in the long term by reducing the need for expensive repairs on your vehicle when it needs these repairs.
- The sturdy design of the bulbs allows you to install them easily.
- The kit is fully reversible, allowing you to easily add your halogen bulb back into your vehicle if you decide later that you don’t want to upgrade your headlights.
- After purchasing this kit, you must finish installing the bulbs yourself.
Best Brightest D3S Bulb Review
Philips D3S Xenon HID Headlight Bulb
This Philips D3S xenon headlight bulb is a true replacement for your stock halogen bulb and will enhance the safety and visibility of your vehicle.
The xenon bulb is much brighter than the halogen, increasing the beam throw by up to 400%. All this means that you’ll be able to see much better when driving in darkness, foggy conditions, rain, or snow.
The xenon bulb is also much safer than the halogen bulb as it will reduce the risk of fire and provide improved illumination from far away.
It will be a great addition to your vehicle, especially if you want to improve your visibility and safety. This headlight bulb is a cost-effective alternative for replacing your halogen light bulbs.
The D3S xenon headlight bulb has a life expectancy of more than 10 000 hours and is incredibly durable.
This means you won’t have to replace the bulb very often, which will increase your vehicle’s safety and longevity.
- Philips D3S xenon headlight bulb provides better illumination and higher illumination.
- It also produces much more light than a traditional halogen bulb and has up to 400% wider beam.
- The xenon headlight bulb can last longer than a halogen light bulb, which means you’ll save money on replacements and maintenance costs.
- It uses less energy than halogen light bulbs, which saves you money in the long run without sacrificing the performance or brightness of your headlights.
- It will improve your visibility and safety in the dark, foggy conditions, rain or snow.
- This headlight bulb is also much brighter than a traditional halogen bulb, increasing the beam throw by up to 400%.
- It’s less likely to cause fires than a traditional halogen light bulb, which means you can drive safely and productively in extreme weather conditions.
- It’s cheaper than xenon light bulbs produced by other manufacturers.
- This headlight bulb doesn’t come pre-installed, which means you’ll have to replace the stock halogen bulb before installing the xenon replacement.
Nilight D3S HID Bulbs 6000K
If you’re looking to replace your headlight bulbs, you might want to consider the Nilight D3S HID Bulbs 6000K.
These bulbs are designed with a similar color temperature as daylight, perfect for driving in the evening and at night. They also give your headlights a sharper look, likely increasing visibility while driving.
The first thing you’ll notice about these bulbs is their tough construction and high-quality glass coverings.
These bulbs are made with a weatherproof aluminum-alloy casing to prevent moisture and corrosion. The bulbs are chemically treated to prevent any damage from UV rays, and their aluminum alloy reflectors make them extremely durable.
The Nilight D3S HID Bulbs 6000K come in a pair of two bulbs, and they require no more than 10 seconds to install.
The installation takes place simply by plugging the bulb into your vehicle’s factory configuration for the headlights.
- With Aluminum Alloy Housing, not easy to deformation
- With Diamond-Flower Glass Covers, no need for extra water-proof films
- Color Temperature: 6000K; Color Rendering Index: Ra >90
- Long Life: The life span of Nilight D3S Bulbs is 3 times of the normal halogen bulbs. And 4000 hours above than High Beam Car Headlight Bulbs
- Lower Glare: Compared with the normal halogen bulbs, the light from Nilight D3S Bulbs will not cause glare and twisting of delicate leaves.
- High-Quality Materials: The Nilight D3S Bulbs are made with an aluminum-alloy casing and durable glass coverings.
- High Performance: With a color temperature that is similar to daylight, these bulbs have a sharp look that will likely increase visibility while driving.
- Complete Package: The Nilight D3S HID Bulbs 6000K come with all the necessary parts for installation, including installation instructions, brackets, and hardware.
- Easy to Install: In only 10 seconds, you can install these bulbs by simply plugging them into your vehicle’s factory configuration for the headlights.
- Affordable: Priced at around $200, the Nilight D3S HID Bulbs 6000K are one of the most affordable HID kits on Amazon.
- Requires a Ballast: These bulbs may not work with vehicles that don’t have a built-in ballast system for HID lights.
Marsauto D3S HID Headlight Bulbs 6000K
The Marsauto D3S HID Headlight Bulb is a high-performance LED headlight that produces super bright light with less power.
This bulb is specifically designed for Honda Civic owners. It’s also available as a replacement for your Honda Civic headlights.
This product protects you from being blinded in the dark and helps increase visibility in the dark. The HID bulb has a wattage rating of 100W.
It produces a luminous flux of 3,200 lumens and an output of 6000K for more light output. When equipped with the Marsauto D3S HID headlight bulbs, there should be no dark spots in your view.
This product comes in a pair and is made of lead-free materials, which means that you won’t be exposed to harmful chemicals or metals while using them.
- D3S HID Headlight Bulbs 6000K
- Directly replaces all bulbs in your 2014-2018 Honda Civic, as well as all other vehicles that use H11 bulb-H8 HID Kit Bulbs
- Increase visibility in the dark
- Bright white light output with a color temperature of 6000K
- 100W per bulb provides you with more light output while consuming less power
- High-quality components used in this product
- Protected from the elements
- It Comes with an 18-month warranty, which means that it’s of high quality and will serve you for a long time.
- Replaces your original headlights
- Very bright and bright white light output
- Easier to see in the dark
- Better visibility while driving at night
- They Not only protect you, but they provide better visibility as well
- Produces no heat from the bulb whatsoever, making it safer for you to use in the summertime
- Not as bright as some people like it to be
- The price isn’t very competitive, especially when other alternatives are cheaper but produce almost the same results.
D3S D3R OEM HID Xenon Headlight Bulb 6000K
The D3S D3R OEM HID Xenon Headlight Bulb is a perfect replacement for your standard halogen headlight.
The D3S D3R 6000K will provide you with the brightest, whitest light possible, in other words, maximum visibility and safety. This bulb is also HPIA certified to ensure quality and performance.
These are the same D3S D3R 6000K as the PIAA bulbs, with a different name. The PIAA lights were excellent but had a few issues, so I tried to make a better version.
Now, I believe this D3S D3R OEM HID Xenon is the best light on the market for its price. It provides up to 20% more light than the original halogen bulbs from your headlamps or fog lights at a fraction of their price.
- 0-2.0 A average current draw
- Constant Voltage Technology, no more popping or flickering
- Two years warranty (on the lamp and 3 months on the bulb)
- Super bright white light with a 6000K color temperature for maximum visibility and safety.
- High beam and DRL options to choose from
- Very low voltage for maximum brightness at all times of day or night without damage to your HV battery system
- Longer life than other bulbs
- The brightness is adjustable and much brighter than the standard halogen bulbs that come with your car
- 6000K color temperature for maximum visibility; this is the brightest light you can get for your money
- No more flickering or popping like other replacement bulbs
- This bulb is backed by a two-year warranty and has been tested and certified to meet all ECE/ISO standards for product quality and performance
- A little more difficult to install
- Most expensive option for OEM replacement bulbs is about $15-$25 per bulb
OSRAM XENARC D3S HID Xenon Headlight bulbs
The OSRAM XENARC D3S HID xenon headlight bulbs have a rated lifespan of 8000 hours which is equivalent to around 3 years.
They utilize the latest in LED technology, which means they are more durable, efficient, and cost-effective.
The OSRAM XENARC D3S HID xenon headlight bulbs do not get hot at all and only emit about 5% less light than halogen headlights.
They also have a very impressive color temperature of 5000k, which is only 5% less than natural sunlight.
XENARC D3S HID xenon headlight bulbs are perfect for any car, truck, or motorcycle with halogen light systems.
In addition, these bulbs can also emit intense beams of light that will be useful for off-road vehicles or those night drives that go beyond the city lights so that you can see all the unexpected obstacles on the road.
- Cooling fins to dissipate the heat more efficiently. Your headlights will never get hot.
- Durable ceramic base material to withstand xenon bulbs’ intense heat and vibration.
- Balls and stems are made of tungsten alloy with a high melting point, far superior to other materials such as brass or aluminum.
- High-quality PMMA optical lenses for more uniform and brighter light output.
- Eight-year warranty on these headlights.
- Super high output and extremely bright light.
- Cost-effective way to upgrade your headlights or keep you and your family safe during the nighttime hours.
- Long lifespan of 8000 hours, which makes these headlights extremely cost-effective.
- 8 years warranty means that if there is a problem with the bulbs, they will be replaced in full without any questions.
- Bulbs are extremely expensive.
- Bulbs only emit 5% less light when compared to halogens, so they’re not as bright as original halogen headlights.
Osram Xenarc D3S 4600K HID Xenon Light Bulb
The Osram Xenarc D3S 4600K HID Xenon Light Bulb is an excellent purchase for anyone looking to improve the quality of their car’s lighting system, and it is one of the brightest d3s led bulbs.
It is compatible with the 2018 Dodge Durango. This lamp has a 4,600 Kelvin rating which makes it perfect for both driving at night and day-time driving.
It also works with a 6500K color temperature and can produce up to 10,000 lumens of light. The plug-and-play design of this light bulb will simply attach to the car’s ballast, making it extremely simple and easy to install. This lamp is also guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship.
Replaceable – The Osram Xenarc D3S 4600K HID Xenon Light Bulb is designed to be able to be replaced easily. If you decide that you need a new one after some time, you do not need to replace the entire lamp.
- Includes the 5000K, 6000K, and 6500K Xenarc HID bulbs
- This is a complete kit that includes everything needed to upgrade your car’s lighting
- Osram Xenarc D3S HID 4600K White Light Bulb is designed for European vehicles
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware
- This bulb will work with CAN Bus and CAN Bus 2 cars
- This is a very affordable kit. It includes everything that you need to run this kit, which is great if you are looking to work towards a conversion
- The lamp itself is the 66340HBI, which has an excellent rating of 4,600K and uses 6500K color temperature
- The light bulb that it comes with is incredibly durable and will last for years without any problems
- This lamp can produce up to 100,000 lumens of light
- Not all OEM ballasts can handle these light bulbs
- Not all cars can take these bulbs
What is a D3S bulb?
The Xenon D3S bulb is basically a miniature arc lamp with xenon gas inside. The xenon is used as an alternative to the halogen lamp that illuminates the vehicle’s headlights.
Whereas the halogen bulb emits light merely by heating up and releasing gases, the Xenon D3S headlight quickly creates an electric arc that is then released into a gas inside the bulb to produce light. Xenon gas is also used in other atomized bulbs like LED and HID lights.
What Are The Advantages Of D3S HID Bulbs?
There are many advantages of xenon headlights, such as better visibility in any weather conditions and longer bulb life. Here are some advantages of D3S HID bulbs –
1. Excellent brightness
Apart from putting more light on the road, D3S HID headlights can illuminate objects far away and clearly.
2. Promotes safe driving
The bulb’s brightness makes nighttime driving easier on the eyes and improves visibility. You can see what is ahead of you even better than during the day with xenon HID bulbs.
3. Superior Visibility
D3S xenon headlights are brighter than HID bulbs in low-light conditions. You will always be able to see well during the night even if it is cloudy or there is a lot of light pollution around you.
4. No glare
Take into account that HID lights are very intense, so they may cause glare while driving at night.
5. Extremely Long Life
Xenon bulbs last around 4 to 5 times longer than regular bulbs so that you can spend less on replacements.
6. Improved color
HID lights emit a purer and whiter light that is better for seeing road signs and traffic signals.
Variety and Types of D3S Car Bulbs
D3S bulbs are most frequently used in fog lights and dipped beams. Different variants of D3S dipped-beam bulbs are available depending on the light source:
- HID Xenon lights
- LED lights
- Halogen lights
What Is The Best Brand Of HID Bulbs?
Philips, Sylvania, and Kensun are the best brands of HID bulbs. These three brands have the most online reviews and are the most commonly used by professional HID installers. All three of these brands have a high rating on Amazon, and their quality is considered to be good.
Philips bulbs are used in more than 80% of North American stadiums, and Sylvania bulbs come with a manufacturer’s lifetime warranty.
Kensun comes with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, which includes a one-year warranty, backed by an expert technical support team to answer any questions you may have.
What Are The Features Of D3S Headlight Replacement?
If you drive a car and want a high-intensity headlight system that can provide the brightness of daylight, consider D3S HID Xenon Headlights.
They use super bright xenon bulbs, which produce intense blue light. In addition, they have been designed with the technology to ensure maximum performance and durability by increasing visibility on the road.
- Low power consumption
- Easy installation
- Durable construction
- Long life usage
- Save money by reducing fuel expenses
- No external wire connection is needed; no need for welding
- Can be relocated to other cars without needing to replace the entire headlight unit or other parts, which is convenient and easy to perform when the time comes to change the light bulbs in a car that you own
- Comes with multiple applications and color options
What Are the Best Headlights with HID Technology?
The Marsauto D3S headlights are the best headlights with HID technology. They offer a high-intensity light beam that gives off an impressive 600 lumens. These headlights are perfect for seeing around corners and down the road when driving at night.
They are water and dust resistant, providing extra protection to the driver’s eyes. With this being said, they also come with a two-year warranty, which is more than most other headlights on the market.
If these headlights were stolen, they would not be able to be replaced but could still be repaired by a professional. These are the most expensive headlights on the market but are also the best.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Is the Brightest D3s Bulb?
Bulbs that emit too much heat or light are terrible for your home because they decrease the air quality.
A good bulb will not produce any heat or light and consume less electricity than a regular bulb, which means it won’t make you break out into a sweat in summer and spend all your savings on power bills. Below are some of the brightest d3s led bulbs on the market.
- OSRAM Xenarc 66340 CBB 7000K Cool Blue
- The Philips 42403 WHV2 White Vision Generation 2 D3S (5000K)
- The Philips 42403 XV2 Extreme Vision
- The Xenon Depot D3S 5000K HID Bulbs
- HID Warehouse Bulbs
- Morimoto XB D3S 5500K
- OSRAM Xenarc 66340 Night Breaker Laser HID Bulbs
- OSRAM Xenarc 66340 CBI Cool Blue HID Bulbs
2. Which HID Bulbs Are the Brightest?
HID bulbs can come in a wide variety of shapes, sizes, and lumen output. However, one of the most important factors to consider when shopping for HID lights is brightness. Below are the top brightest HID bulbs-
- Philips D2R CrystalVision ultra HID Headlights
- DMEX Cold White Xenon HID Headlight Bulbs
- Marsauto D3S HID Headlights
3. What are the best HID driving lights?
Cougar Motor, HID Warehouse, Kensun HID, Sylvania HID, and Philips HID bulbs are the best HID lights to buy.
They will last a long time and come in a variety of shapes and sizes, providing the best light for your needs.
You can use the Kensun HID Install Kit or the Sylvania HID Install Kit for easy installation. Or use the no-drill mounting technique.
4. Which is better, 6000K or 8000K HID?
The 6000K HID bulb is usually brighter than 8000K HID bulbs. So, a 6000K HID bulb is better than an 8000K HID bulb in cases when you want to see objects in the distance.
The 6000K bulbs usually last 2-3 times longer than 8000K bulbs, but they can cost up to 3x more with a higher initial investment cost.
5. Is 35w or 55w HID better?
A 55w HID can produce 50% brighter light than a 35w HID. If you are looking for the brightest possible light and are not worried about electricity cost, then a 55w HID is better.
But if you want that elusive “more lumens per watt” ratio and don’t care as much about how bright your light is, then a 35w HID probably better.
6. What is the brightest d3s bulb?
The brightest d3s bulb on the market is the OSRAM Xenarc 66340 Night Breaker Laser HID Bulb. With a rating of 10,000 lumens, you’ll be able to see better and farther with this bulb. This OSRAM Xenarc 66340 Night Breaker Laser HID Bulb won’t burn out for 100,000 hours.
7. Can you replace d3s bulbs with LED?
Yes, you can replace a light bulb with an LED. LEDs are much more efficient than incandescent bulbs, d3s, and other halogen lights that you sometimes find in offices or homes.
Incandescent bulbs are not as bright, taking 3-4 times as much energy to output the same amount of light as an LED.
8. What is the brightest LED headlight bulb you can buy?
Hikari Ultra LED headlights are the brightest LED headlights available on the market. They are rated at a whopping 12,000 lumens, which is 3 times brighter than a traditional halogen light bulb.
Hikari headlights also come with both high and low beam lights and have an output of 1200 lumens per side for increased visibility.
9. Can HID headlights be replaced with LED?
Yes, it is possible to replace HID headlights with LED headlights. LEDs are much more energy efficient and typically last longer than the average HID bulb, which should be a major consideration for someone who needs their car for long drives. However, you will require an HID conversion kit to replace the LED to HID headlights on your car.
10. Can you put LED bulbs in HID projectors?
Yes, you can put LED bulbs in HID projectors. Depending on how the bulb is mounted, this process may be more complicated than with a traditional lamp.
It’s important to note that LED bulbs are not yet bright enough to work as well in HID projector setups such as halogen or xenon lamps.
A common workaround is using an LED bulb with a reflector that also accommodates the regular HID lamp — this creates the best of both worlds for projection lighting systems.
11. What is the brightest d3s bulb?
OSRAM Xenarc 66340 Night Breaker Laser HID Bulb is the brightest d3s bulb. Its brightness of 10,000 lumens is equivalent to that of a 6000-lumen halogen bulb, but this energy-efficient LED light has an operating life span of up to 30 000 hours.
The Xenarc 66340 Night Breaker is also dimmable and features a 360° beam angle for increased safety if you need to aim it away from others or low-hanging objects.
Yes, there are tons of d3s hid bulbs available in the market. But not all of them are good enough for your car. That is why we have reviewed some products and made their buying process a breeze.
D3s hid bulbs are the car lights of today. They consume less power, and they can provide better illumination.
Plus, they come with a much cheaper price tag than traditional headlights. Buying these products might require you to think critically about what kind of lights you need for your car, but it will be worth it in the end as these lights are light years ahead of traditional headlights in terms of performance. You can easily select the best options to get the best d3s HID bulbs for your vehicle.