When searching for a new pair of f150 headlights, most people want to upgrade their current ones or replace them altogether. If you want to upgrade your current lights, you should first look at how they make your old lights look.
Will 2010 to 2017 F150 headlights fit a 2018? And how do you change a headlight bulb on a Ford f150?
If you’re searching for the best headlights for f150 for yourself or a family member or friend, here are some helpful hints that can help make the search easier.
What Kind Of Headlights Does A Ford F150 Have?
From 2013 to 2014, halogen headlights’ high beam and low beam utilize the H13 bulb, while HID headlights’ high beam and low beam use the D3S bulb.
From 2015 to 2020, high beam headlight bulbs with LED headlights utilize LED lighting, whereas those with halogen headlights use 9005/H11 bulbs.
Along with performing better than previous halogen models, high-intensity discharge (HID) headlights are now available.
The latest HID headlights are available for Ford Focus and the Explorer, Explorer Sport Trac, Flex, and F-150 trucks.
HID headlights can create a beam with a wider angle of illumination. In addition, high-intensity discharge lights result in lower running costs than halogen lights.
Year wise F150 headlights recommendation
2017 F150 Xlt – Nilight H13 Led Headlight Bulbs
The Nilight H13 LED Headlight Bulbs are perfect for motorcycles, cars, and trucks. They feature enhanced beam projection unmatched by similar bulbs in their class, with a brand-new design.
The H13 LED Headlight Bulbs emit a powerful light capable of reliably illuminating over 140 meters at night.
These bulbs will be your favorite investment because they are extremely long-lasting, incredibly energy efficient, and have an amazing life span of over 70,000 hours.
This is a perfect set of lights for any vehicle. Equally well suited to both bikes and cars, they can be used in headlights or fog lights.
One feature that makes these bulbs stand out is their super intense brightness, which will enable you to see clearly even on the darkest nights. They are equivalent to 6000 Lumens and are very easy to install.
- They are extremely long-lasting
- They will be your favorite investment because they are extremely long-lasting, incredibly energy efficient, and have an amazing life span of over 70,000 hours.
- They provide a powerful light that is capable of reliably illuminating over 140 meters ahead at night.
- Equally well suited to both bikes and cars, they can be used in headlights or fog lights.
Best Headlight Brands For Ford F-150
Compatible With 2009,2010,2013,2014 F-150
DNA Motoring F150 Amber Headlights
The DNA Motoring F150 Amber Headlights are a completely unique product that is unlike anything else on the market.
The amber headlights are powerful and bright, with a style that will turn heads everywhere. The headlight has ten powerful LED lights with a clear lens, which feels solid and gives off an intense beam of light. This is one of the best headlights for the 2010 f150.
With this set of headlights mounted on top of your truck, you can easily prove to other drivers on the road how much better you are than them.
The high beam lights are also incredibly effective at illuminating the road, helping you to drive safely and avoid any potential accidents. The headlight features a standard 12-24 volt DC input, which is not included.
The installation process for these headlights is fairly simple. They can be mounted in just a few minutes. It comes with H4 connectors, which match the original wiring on most vehicles.
- High-quality amber-led headlight, made of aviation aluminum with a strong structure.
- Super bright and powerful, it will give you a much clearer and wider view than the stock ones.
- Simple installation. Just plug it in and put it on. No wire cutting is needed.
- Universal application works with most car models, including Nissan, Mitsubishi, Honda, and Ford.
- Long lifespan for more than 50000 hours of use even at 12V power supply (6000 hours recommended).
- More than 30 percent power saving over the stock headlight.
Compatible With 2004-2008 F-150 – Amber Headlights Compatible With 04-08 F-150/06-08 By DNA Motoring
The Amber Headlights Compatible with 04-08 F-150/06-08 by DNA Motoring is the best and perfect headlight to suit your car.
This is an amazing product and a must-have for any picky person on the market. This amazing product comes with high-quality materials and very durable construction that will last for years to come.
This high-quality headlight also has a perfect design that can be reworked in your vehicle, making it even better than before. This is one of the best headlight bulbs for the 2007 ford f150.
This product is very durable and has the capability to withstand different weather conditions with ease. It is one of a kind and can also be used for off-road and on-road driving.
The headlight assembly will not disappoint you because it fits perfectly in your vehicle without any hassles.
This product is easy to install and has clearly explained instructions that you can easily follow if you want to do the installation by yourself.
- Durable headlight assembly.
- Perfect for your vehicle.
- Perfect for on & off-road driving.
- Not too bright, the very bright output is perfect for nighttime and off-road driving, and the low beam is perfect for reading and leisurely cruising in the neighborhood.
- Easy installation.
- Perfect fitment after the installation.
- Waterproof, worry-free installation.
- Guaranteed perfect fitment.
Best Led Tail Lights For F150-Ford F150 Tail Light Replacement
Amerilite Black LED Tail Lights
The AmberLite LED tail lights are a modern and stylish way to upgrade your vehicle’s look when driving. Tail lights come in amber, white or red and are easily installed without any drilling.
This powerful LED tail light features a water-resistant design and produces no heat, meaning no melted plastic residue on your brake fluid. It is located on the Passenger and Driver Side of the 09-14 Ford F-150.
AmberLite LEDs are 25% brighter than regular bulbs, thus increasing visibility at night. They also illuminate a uniform light instead of specks of light.
The bulbs are energy-efficient and extremely bright, meaning less heat must dissipate with more brightness. The red lights will immediately tell you that the tail lights are activated.
The amber lights stay on for up to 20 seconds and then flash off, indicating you can safely turn off your brakes. The amber light is also an indicator that the tail lights are in use or working properly.
- The light uses 12 SMD LEDs; it is extremely bright and easy to install with a quick connect harness.
- Waterproof, it can resist heavy rain or snow.
- Red, Amber, and White color available.
- Module is included, which needs the car’s power supply to work normally.
- 3 wire connection, you can use it with parking light, left turn signal, and right turn signal.
- The tail lights are fog-proof and have a working temperature of -40 degrees Fahrenheit to +120 degrees Fahrenheit.
Evan-Fischer Tail Light
The Evan-Fischer Tail Light is Compatible with the 2009-2014 Ford F-150. The Evan Fischer Tail Light is a great option for drivers who want to ensure their safety on the roads and at night by making sure that their tail lights are both visible and working properly. The tail lights on your vehicle are one of the most important safety features of any vehicle.
They are also responsible for alerting other drivers to your presence and, more importantly, keeping you safe at night.
If you don’t keep a regular check on your tail lights, they can become inadequate, and it could lead to accidents.
The Evan-Fischer Tail Light is a high-quality product that is going to improve your tail lights in more ways than one. These lights are extremely versatile, which means they can fit both styles of tail lights.
- This light is compatible with the 2009-2014 Ford F-650, which means that it has the power to make your tail lights work better and last longer
- This tail light is very cheap, which means that you won’t have to break the bank in order to ensure that you get a great product.
- The light can be used on all of the different styles of tail lights.
- They have a sleek design that makes them look great. Some tail lights can be very bulky, which makes them difficult to use.
- The light is easy to install and use, which means that you won’t have to worry about any problems or complications when it comes to the installation process.
- They can fit on both the left and right sides of the vehicle; this makes them an excellent choice for people who prefer to do their own work.
How do you put a tail light in a Ford F150?
To put a tail light in, you need to take off the license plate frame. There are two screws on either side of the license plate frame that requires a Phillips head screwdriver, and then you need to loosen the four screws around the tail light using an Allen wrench.
Once all these steps have been completed and executed, you should be able to remove the old tail light and replace it with a new one.
How much does a Ford tail light cost?
The average price of a new Ford tail light is around $250 to $500, depending on the model and style of your car. You can also find used ones online or at salvage yards.
If f150 tail lights wont turn off: what is the reason?
A blown switch can cause an f150 tail light not to turn off. Also, the brake lights can stay on even after pressing the brake pedal.
In vehicles with an automatic light switch, there may be a security problem with the light switch module (lights will stay on even when the driver is not in the truck) or a short in your tail lamp wiring.
15-17 Ford F-150 Headlights
The Anzo USA Ford F-150 15-17 LED Tail Lights are an easy and affordable way to give your truck the facelift it deserves.
These aftermarket LED lights replace those dull factory lights, giving off a more attractive and modern look.
The addition of these new tail lights is an excellent way to customize your truck with something that will make it stand out while at the same time making any drivers behind you aware of your presence in their rearview mirror.
These tail lights are a great DIY project and can be installed in about an hour. Due to space restrictions, the headlamp upgrades on the 2015–2017 Ford F–150 are among the most challenging.
Anzo USA Ford F-150 15-17 LED Tail Lights are all manufactured in the USA and have been designed specifically for your truck to ensure a perfect fit.
Anzo USA Ford F-150 15-17 LED Tail Lights very easy installation. The mounting hardware, including the pocket clips, is already included with the purchase of these tail lights. The instructions with these lights are very clear and easy to follow.
- This light is made of high-quality material, and it is very durable.
- When you drive, the light will be shown to the car’s driver behind you, then they will be sure to know your vehicle and their position.
- These lights will greatly enhance your truck’s appearance, especially when combined with other Anzo USA accessories.
- These lights are easy to install and will not take long to complete.
- With this set of lamps, you will receive a 2-year warranty against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship.
Morimoto F150 Headlights – Fits 2018+ And 2020 F150 Led Headlights.
These Morimoto F150 headlights are a great addition to your vehicle. They are LED, but they are also HID compatible.
HIDs provide you with the most light available at the moment, but you will need to get a separate kit for that.
These headlights have sequential turn signals and high beam control, so they can’t be passed up if you need new headlight bulbs!
These Morimoto F150 headlights are the perfect addition to any vehicle. Morimoto is a known brand when it comes to interior lighting, so it’s no surprise they would make great headlight bulbs as well.
These lights are designed to last and draw as little power as possible. They’re worth every penny. These fit 2018+ and 2020 f150 led headlights.
If you are looking for the best headlight bulbs on the market, the Morimoto F150s are easily one of them. They’re easy to install and guaranteed to stay on and function properly.
- 5050 Super Bright LEDs inside
- Completely sealed and waterproof can be used in all weather conditions (they are rated IP68)
- Can be used with HID Systems.
- Comes with an aluminum heat sink for cooling purposes
- Estimated 50,000-hour lifetime
- Cost less than 1000 USD (price varies depending on country/city)
- Comes with switchback functionality.
- Limited Warranty with a Lifetime on the LEDs and 2 Years on the Ballasts/Drivers
Are Morimoto headlights worth it?
Yes, they are. But there’s no denying that they’re not cheap. The reality of the matter is that these headlights are designed specifically for premium car manufacturers, which means they’re not likely to appear on your regular Honda Accord.
If you’re looking to get a set of custom headlights with AMAZING daytime visibility, then the Morimoto Headlights are the perfect choice for you.
How long do Morimoto headlights last?
Unless you are happy with a single beam of light, there is no excuse not to buy Morimoto headlights. Morimoto Headlights can last more than 50,000 hours.
Sure, that’s not as long as a lifetime, but it’s still double the life of other headlights. The key to this is the LED technology used in Morimoto lighting.
LED lights to use 90% less electricity than other bulbs and last almost twice as long. That means less frequent repair and replacement, which will result in a longer-lasting light.
Are Morimoto headlights plug and play?
Yes, Morimoto headlights are plug and play. But be careful before spending tons of money on a set that might not work as well as you had hoped.
Morimoto is one of the most popular brands of headlights today, but it’s important to know the pros and cons before you buy.
How do you adjust the headlights on a Morimoto F150?
Insert a Philips head screwdriver into this slot to adjust the low beam; turn the screwdriver up or down by turning it to the right or left.
Turn the headlights on and check the alignment. On some models, you will see a slight difference between the top and bottom of your headlights are aligned correctly. If not, adjust as before until your headlights are aligned correctly.
F150 Headlights Fits For 1997 To 2002
The AUTOSAVER88 F-150 Headlight is an affordable replacement light, including installation instructions.
It is made to replace a broken, scratched, or malfunctioning light. The headlight comes in black and will fit any make and model of F-150 with a clear lens.
The AutoSaver88 line of headlights is designed to replicate your car’s original equipment (OEM) headlights. We use the highest quality materials to ensure our products are durable and long-lasting.
The F-150 headlight is drop-in ready, meaning no additional wiring is required to install. The headlight fits on the existing headlamp mounting locations and uses the same wiring and electronic circuitry as the stock unit.
This means that the light comes with the necessary plug-and-play connectors for a simple installation in your vehicle.
- Direct bolt-on replacement; no modification is required
- Low power consumption, high light output
- Professional installation recommended.
- Wattage: 55W (high beam) / 35W (low beam) with DOT-approved clear lens LED lamps inside the housing and LED circuit board from Taiwan Aplus (made in Taiwan).
- Compatible with the following Expedition models: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Compatible with the following F-150 models: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- Shipped from the USA; use the customized service if you need them to be shipped to a different address.
Best Led Headlights For 2013 F150
If you are looking for a headlight bulb that has ample lumens and is affordable, then the Nilight A9 LED Headlight Bulbs are what you need.
This LED Headlight Bulb provides your vehicle with an extra measure of safety. The headlights have been designed to provide more light on the road, so you can still keep your surroundings well-lit and safe when it gets dark.
The headlights are durable and long-lasting, ensuring they will not burn out anytime soon. The Nilight A9 LED Headlight Bulbs are also economical and cost-friendly.
The bulbs are built to last for up to 25,000 hours, making them ideal for those who want the best without it breaking their bank.
For those who are worried about getting sick from breathing in the smoke of the halogen lights they use, there is little to worry about as these bulbs require absolutely no ventilation system. This makes them ideal for people who live in apartments as well.
- CF or CSP LED chips.
- High-quality aluminum alloy shell and PC lens.
- Instant full light and smooth lighting transition, no flicker at all
- Very low power consumption, only 4w per bulb!-Just a fraction of the electricity used by your stock halogen bulbs!
- Long lifespan: more than 25000 hours of continuous use (L70)
Best Led Headlights 2016 Ford F150
SEALIGHT 9005 LED bulbs are designed to replace the H11 9003 light bulb in a 2016 Ford. They come in 4 packs, and they have a rating of 12000 lumens with a 240-degree beam pattern. These powerful bulbs will light up your life in more ways than one.
The light bulb’s color temperature is 5000K, and the voltage used to power these bulbs is 12.8 volts. These lights have a life of 50000 hours or 50 years.
This is a very long life, and it will save you money on replacements after your car ages. The bulbs were designed to use as little power as possible to produce a high light output still.
They are not the brightest LED light bulbs in the world. They are downgraded for cars that have stock HID lighting. The lights will increase the driver’s visibility and make it easier to drive at night.
- 12000 lumens with a 240-degree beam pattern.
- 5000K color temperature and 12.8 volts for power.
- 50000 hours or 50 years for lifetime rating.
- Very low power consumption
- Can be used as DRL lights
- 0 – 3000 lumens in 2 easy clicks (3100 and 3500 available upon request)
- Blinking mode: 3 flash patterns selectable via remote control or manual switch button on the back of the bulb
2018 F150 Headlight Upgrade
The VLAND headlight assembly upgrade is a high-quality, affordable alternative to the OEM headlamp assembly.
The VLAND replacement assembly comes complete with all the necessary parts for installation and does not require any modifications to the vehicle.
Our lights are extremely durable, feature an LED light core, and are built with a corrosion-resistant metal aluminum housing that lasts a lifetime.
The VLAND is perfect for any vehicle looking for a high-quality, affordable option that also features a Limited Lifetime Warranty security.
This headlight assembly has been specifically designed for the Ford F-150, which is a popular model by VLAND. The assembly is an upgrade over the stock headlight and adds a stylish custom look to your truck that is sure to turn heads.
The driver’s side headlight assembly will work with either the OEM HID or LED light bulbs, and the passenger side uses HID light bulbs. The headlight assembly can also be used with either single beam or dual beam halogen bulbs.
- Mounts onto factory mounting points using standard hardware
- LED light maintenance Free
- LED light has no filament, so it can’t burn out – lasting for years
- 3-year warranty from date of purchase
- Compliant with FMVSS 108 – Headlamp aim adjustment
- USA-made. No China, Hong Kong or Taiwan.
2018 F150 Headlights
SEALIGHT S2 LED Headlight Bulbs for Ford F-150 2018. These headlights are efficient, long-lasting, and never need to be replaced.
Attractive in design and with a high brightness rating, these bulbs effectively light up the road during nighttime driving. Plus, they’re backed by a lifetime warranty!
Sealight is a leading manufacturer of LED lights in the world today. LED lights are becoming more popular as they last longer without lighting your pocketbook.
With the LED headlights and tail lights, you will receive excellent service without paying an arm and a leg for it.
An S2 LED Headlight Bulb is part of a high-performance series of lights that have several different features.
They have a long life span, no windshield damage, and they run cooler than other lights. Like all Sealight products, these headlights reflect the quality in the market today.
- The S2 LED headlight bulbs are made of high-grade materials, which gives them superior durability and longer service life.
- They have a very bright light output, which makes it easier for other drivers to see you at night.
- They have an improved cooling function compared with old bulbs. The fan inside rotates faster, and condensate drips out of the vents more efficiently, keeping the temperature low even during extended use.
- They are waterproof and fog proof, which is perfect for driving in rainy conditions or snowy roads.
- They have 40,000 hours of light lifespan
- Their size is optimized for the traditional halogen bulbs, so they are perfect for most vehicles.
2020 F150 Led Headlights
The AKKON LED headlight bulb is a new light-making product that you might not have heard of. Its name is actually an acronym that stands for “All-in-one Kit with Color, Power, and Lighting in One.”
It’s very easy to install and is described to be brighter than other headlights on the market. This set includes projector-style lights that project an even light pattern around the driver’s view while offering great contrast and eliminating unwanted glare. All projectors also feature a cooling system that allows for ultimate durability.
The AKKON headlights kit has a built-in color changer, and you can have the option to set it to white, red-blue, or yellow.
It comes with four types of LEDs for your selection: the Cree XHP70.2 and 3W CREE XPE2.2 LEDs, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- All-in-one kit with color, power, and lighting
- 4x Cree XHP 70.2 LEDs, 2W CREE XPE2.2 blue LED, 2w CREE XPE2.2 Red LED, and 2w CREE XPE2.2 Yellow LED
- Precision regulated temperature rating inside the lamp head to reduce thermal radiation on the surface of your skin
- Multi-function switch that is easy to operate and provides a wide range of light adjustment settings
- CREE XHP 70.2 and 3W CREE XPE2.2 LEDs with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Face selectable AKKON Sensor for the AKKON Color Changer
- Multi-layer glass that is resistant to smudges and fingerprints
1. What brand of headlights is the best?
Vipmotoz is the best brand of headlights on the market. Their light beam is of high quality and brighter than most other brands.
The lamps are also more energy efficient, so they save you money in the long run. Moreover, their headlights can be easily installed, with no wires or a complicated installation process.
Vipmotoz is not just an affordable option with a great reputation; they also offer discounts on bulbs and accessories.
2. Which headlights are best for night driving?
LED headlights are the most advanced type of headlights today. They allow you to see more light on the road at night by using a higher voltage, which is not harmful to your bulbs and helps you stay safer when driving.
You can find different types of LED headlights like xenon and halogen headlights. Each of these lights has benefits and drawbacks.
3. Does F150 have LED headlights?
Yes, F150 has optional LED headlights. The LED headlights are available as a no-cost option on XLT and Limited trims.
The top trim levels of Platinum and King Ranch have LED front and rear lighting systems, and the LED headlights are included.
4. How much are headlights for an f150?
Halogen, LED, and Xenon HID is the three most popular types of headlights for the F-150. A single headlamp may cost between $100 and $200.
Depending on what extra parts are included, kits might cost anywhere from $300 and $500. Xenon HID headlights are the most expensive, retailing for more than $1000.
5. What year did Ford start using LED headlights?
In 2014, Ford started using LED headlights. The switch to the new technology decreased the manufacturing cost of headlights by a whopping 70%.
However, Ford had to overcome some hurdles, as the heat generated from traditional halogen lamps was causing them to crack.
The best headlamp for your truck will be the one that provides you with the light sources you want most. Will it be halogen or LED?
Why not get a headlamp that takes advantage of what you want, rather than settling for what is practical?
So, switch to an LED headlight if you’re looking to take your truck’s performance up a notch. If it’s more important to keep things simple, consider the DC cap-free halogen headlights. The best aftermarket led headlights for f150 are here waiting for you to take them home.
In this article, we have discussed the best headlights for f150 and provided you will some of the best models along with their specifications.