K&N Performance Air Intake 63-3101 Review
Do you take much cargo from here and there? Does substantial load downgrade the performance of your vehicle? Can not upgrade for steep price tags of cold air intakes? Then K&N Performance air intake 63-3101 is the answer for you.
It is an almost carbon copy of K&N air intake 63-3101. It also fully replace the factory air intake. Moreover, it’s an aerodynamic tube to boost airflow to your compartment. It fits on Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500HD/3500HD. In case you can’t fit the previous one, you can definitely try this on.
|Model||Performance Air Intake System|
|Item Weight||13.32 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||24.1 x 14.5 x 15.5 inches|
|Item model number||63-3101|
- Provide 50% more power than the factory intake
- Add extra 14 Horsepower
- One of the largest filter, charger cotton-gauze filter
- Washable and reusable filter
- Better throttle response and lovely engine sound, thanks to the heat shield
- Not a universal fit
- Needs specific hardware to fit appropriately.
- May need professional hands to install it.