K&N Performance air intake 63-3082
K&N is one of the best cold air intake brands, at least for chevy Silverado. K&N performance air intake 63-3082 aka K&N air-changer 63-3082 air intake system replaces your low performing factory air intake and air filter. Placing it under your hood, you remove all air blockages and smoothen and straighten the airflow to the engine compartment. Thus you get more power to work with
- 10-Year/Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Estimated Horsepower Gain – 10.68 HP @ 5341 RPM. Air Filter Height – 7.5 inch (191 mm)
- Dyno-tested with up to 50% more airflow than restrictive factory box air filter and intake tube
- Fully replace the factory air intake.
- Boost engine sound
- Provide about 10.68 HP at 5341 RPM
- Has a heat shield to replace the factory air box
- Beautiful chrome plating
- Oversized air filter a longer service life (about 100000 miles)
- It also holds more dirt than average air intakes.
- Not a universal fit
- Engine sound may sound awful and annoying to some users.
- Not so easy installation
Frustrated by adding chemicals and trying to keep your pool clear all the time?
We cut out all the confusion of pool maintenance in this easy-to-read illustrated ebook and video course. It’ll help you save $100 right away on pool care!