Wondering which free spin hub conversion kit is best for your Dodge? Look no further. This comprehensive list features the top best free spin hub conversion kits for Dodge vehicles, so you can easily find the right one for your needs.
Whether you’re looking to make your car look flashier or simply want to increase your gas mileage, these kits will help you achieve your goals.
So, what are you waiting for? Check out these best free spin hub conversion kit dodge lists and get started.
What Are Free Spin Hubs
A free spin hub is a type of wheel bearing made by the company named SpinHub. It’s used on vehicles, namely cars and trucks, to help increase the life of the wheel bearings.
The free spin hub has been around since 2001 when it was first introduced to the public. Since then, it’s been used by many different types of people around the world.
A free spin hub works just like any other wheel bearing. It allows your vehicle to move easily while driving down the road or highway.
Without these bearings in place, your vehicle wouldn’t be able to move forward or backward without getting stuck in place, creating a major problem for drivers behind you who are trying to pass through traffic safely and efficiently.
Dynatrac Free Spin Hub Conversion Kit
The Dynatrac Free Spin Heavy Duty Conversion Kit is the perfect solution to replace weak, worn-out, or damaged front hubs in your Jeep Wrangler.
The kit converts your front Dana 30 Hubs to Dynatrac’s patented Free Spin Hubs. The conversion kit includes a new set of front hubs, grease fittings, and grease zerks for easy lubrication, high-quality hardware for installation, and detailed instructions for easy installation.
The Dynatrac Free Spin Hubs are designed to withstand the harshest conditions imaginably. They feature a greaseable bearing cap with sealed bearings that never need oiling or greasing again. This kit can easily upgrade your Jeep’s performance without breaking the bank.
This kit includes the following components:
- Dynatrac 3.0″ x 5″ (80mm x 127mm) bearing spacer, which is machined from billet aluminum and hardened to 60 Rockwell hardness for long life
- Dynatrac 3.0″ (80mm) double sealed bearings and races, which are manufactured in the USA to Dynatrac’s exacting standards
- Dynatrac grease seal with stainless steel retainer, which protects against dirt and water intrusion while providing a lifetime of service
- Dynatrac race hub that uses the factory steering knuckle but has a heavy-duty differential pinion with a larger outside diameter than stock and an internal center bearing mount for increased strength
- You will gain 33% more axle shaft strength than a stock front hub setup.
- With the factory steering knuckle and bearing caps, this kit is a direct bolt in application.
- The Dynatrac Free Spin Hubs feature an incredible 5″ of travel per revolution.
- These Free Spin Hubs give you a quiet ride on and off the road.
- No oil is required because these hubs are completely lubricated from the factory with sealed bearings that never need relubricating.
- These Free Spin Hubs are designed to handle extreme amounts of torque and horsepower yet maintain a quiet ride.
- The Free Spin Hubs are heavy-duty assemblies and require stock hubs, tractor lug nuts, and wheels.
Yukon Gear & Axle Spin Free Locking Hub Conversion Kit
The Yukon Gear & Axle Spin Free Locking Hub Conversion Kit will prevent your trailer from spinning during turns.
This kit changes the stock front hubs with locking hubs that are compatible with any vehicle equipped with disc brakes.
The kit also includes a special set of lug nuts needed to keep the tire in place as it spins at high speeds.
The Yukon Gear & Axle Spin Free Locking Hub Conversion Kit works on both standard and oversized tires. The kit fits all sizes of 13-, 14-, and 15-inch wheels.
The locking hubs are made from Chromoly steel and have a zinc-plated finish for corrosion resistance and durability. The hubs include grease fittings for easy maintenance over time.
The Yukon Gear & Axle Spin Free Locking Hub Conversion Kit is a complete kit that comes with everything you need to convert your vehicle from open to locked.
It’s designed to fit most GM and Ford full-size trucks, including GM Silverado 1500, 2500, and 3500 models and Ford F250 Super Duty trucks.
The Yukon Gear & Axle Spin Free Locking Hub Conversion Kit includes:
- Front axle shafts with a Teflon-lined slip clutch design that allows for easy engagement and disengagement of the hubs, even with a locked front differential
- Front bearings and races, which are machined for precise fitment and provide more durability than OEM parts
- A pair of heavy-duty front calipers with high-friction pads for better stopping power
- A pair of rear calipers with high-friction pads for better stopping power
- All necessary hardware for installation
- This is an affordable and reputable product
- It’s relatively easy to install
- It is durable and reliable
- The locking mechanism may occasionally be a little difficult to tighten up, especially if the vehicle has fair tires or alloy wheels with smaller lug nuts
2nd Gen Dodge Ram Locking Hub Conversion
The Spin Free Locking Hub Conversion Kit helps you convert your Dodge Ram from a front-wheel drive to a rear-wheel drive. It is easy to install and allows you to get more power from your vehicle.
This kit will work with most Dodge Rams made between 1999 and 2006 that were originally equipped with front-wheel drive. If yours does not fit this description, it may not work with your vehicle.
This kit comes with everything you need to convert your manual locking hubs to automatic ones: a new rear wheel bearing, a new hub assembly, a set of new brake shoes, and a new lug nut.
The kit also comes with all the tools you’ll need to complete the job – including an impact wrench, ratchet set, and sockets – so there’s no reason why you shouldn’t be able to do it yourself at home in about two hours or less.
All of the parts in this kit are made from high-quality materials that will hold up under extreme conditions. They are designed to withstand years of use without any problems.
- This kit is very easy to install and comes with everything you need for the conversion.
- All of the parts are extremely durable and will last a long time.
- This kit can help you get more power from your vehicle by converting it to a rear-wheel drive system.
- If your vehicle doesn’t already have a rear locking hub, then you’ll need to replace that before installing this kit.
Dodge Ram 1500 Locking Hub Conversion
The Yukon YA-WU-03 Spin Free Locking Hub Conversion Kit is an excellent choice for your vehicle when you are looking for a way to convert your current differential to a locking hub setup.
This is the perfect conversion kit if you have a stock differential on your vehicle and are looking for an upgrade that will give you better performance and handling.
This kit includes everything you need to convert your differential to a locking hub setup. It comes with an adapter flange, which attaches solidly to the axle shafts and allows you to install the new locking hubs without any trouble.
The lock rings are built into each hub, so there is no need for extra hardware or tools needed to install them properly onto your axle shafts.
You can even use these hubs with your factory axles, so you don’t need to worry about replacing them during this conversion process.
These hubs are designed specifically for trucks and SUVs, making them from strong materials that can withstand even the toughest driving conditions.
They feature a steel construction that provides strength and durability while also allowing them to withstand extreme temperatures without any problems.
These hubs also come with double disc brakes installed on each side of each hub for improved stopping power when you need it most.
- Auto transmission and manual differential can be converted.
- Can use steel and alloy wheels for better traction in dry, wet, and icy driving conditions.
- Can be used with tires up to 15 inches (about 380 mm).
- Fit vehicles from 1991- present model year.
- Unique locking hubs allow for smooth operation under all conditions.
- It Can’t be used with slush and snow tires.
- Cannot be used in wet and icy conditions.
2005 Dodge Ram 2500 Free Spin Hubs
The YA WU-04 is a conversion kit for Dana 30-axle housings that include either a standard or locker front axle.
The Yukon Gear and Axle Spin Free Locking Hub Conversion Kit allows you to convert your existing differential to one with a locking hub. The kit includes all the necessary components, including new bearings and seals and an adapter ring.
The original design of the Toyota 4Runners was intended for off-road use, but they were made with street tires in mind.
As a result, many owners run into problems when they go off-road because their tires slip on steep inclines.
Once you install this conversion kit, it will be impossible for the tire to slip because it will be locked into place by the locking hub system.
This is an excellent option for those who want to take their vehicle off-road but don’t have time or money for a complete overhaul of their suspension system.
A locking hub conversion kit will allow you to get more traction than ever without making major changes to your vehicle’s suspension or chassis components.
- It is compatible with a wide range of wheels and tire brands.
- It does not have to be installed with a lift, jack, or other expensive equipment.
- It provides superior traction on rugged terrain.
- The kit’s all-metal construction will not rust or corrode even after years of use in some of the toughest off-road conditions out there.
- It is not compatible with soft or deep-tread tires.
- It can only be purchased as a set and cannot be used as a spare tire.
Spin hub conversion kits are a great way to add additional traction to your car or truck without making major changes to your suspension system.
They’re also compatible with a wide range of wheels and tire brands, making them an ideal option for those who want improved performance on both the street and off-road.
However, be aware that these kits are incompatible with soft or deep-tread tires and can only be used as a set. So, I hope this article answers everything about the best free spin hub conversion kit dodge.