Looking for a well designed and well manufactured mechanic hand tool that will assist in all your projects? Getting Gearwrench Quality tools can give decent experience, save time, money, and more. Gearwrench tools are designed to be long-lasting and efficient at the same time.
People always ask, are Gearwrench tools any good? Well, this Gearwrench review article will surely answer all common queries and more. So read more below.
In this Gearwrench review, you will get to know about Gearwrench tool boxes, Gearwrench socket sets, Compare, and more.
Quick Comparison: GEARWRENCH Review
|IMAGE||NAME & Details||DETAILS|
|GEARWRENCH 17 Pc. GearBox 12 Pt. XL||Check Price|
|GEARWRENCH 16 Pc. 12 Pt. Flex Head Ratcheting||Check Price|
|GEARWRENCH 16 Pc. 12 Pt. XL Ratcheting 85099R||Check Price|
|GEARWRENCH 7 Pc. 120XP Universal Spline XL 86452||Check Price|
|GEARWRENCH 13 Pc. 12 Pt. 9509N||Check Price|
|GEARWRENCH 12 Pc. 12 Pt. XL X-Beam Flex 85288||Check Price|
|GEARWRENCH 1/4", 3/8" & 1/2" Drive 84 Tooth Flex 81230F||Check Price|
|GEARWRENCH 34 Pc. 12 Pt. Standard & Stubby 85034||Check Price|
|15pc Inch TIGHTSPOT Ratcheting Wrenches||Check Price|
1. GEARWRENCH 17 Pc. GearBox 12 Pt. XL Double Box Ratcheting Wrench Set, Metric – 85989
The Gearwrench Metric-85989 fits 8mm-25mm XL GearBox ratcheting wrenches out of the box. The Gearwrench double box flex ratcheting wrench set has an off-corner loading design that provides excellent hold and fastener rounding. For quick identification, the manufactures of this Gearwrench tool handily stamped its logo on each end. 0-degree offset, 5-degree moveable fastener, polish chrome finish, etc are some unique features of the Metric – 85989. This Gearwrench tool set is made of only the premium steel alloys that give it its strength, durability, and power.
- A superior access feature for all types of fasteners. (Recessed)
- Productive, durable, and strong.
- Ratcheting box-end doesn’t require the 30-degree movement for fasteners.
- The 120XP wrenches implement a 3-degree swing arc.
- You will get a 0-degree offset.
- The head is flexible and can reach any bolt at ease.
- Weight:12 pounds
- Color: Silver
- Finish: Chrome
- Material: Premium Alloy Stee
GEARWRENCH 16 Pc. 12 Pt. Flex Head Ratcheting Combination Wrench Set, Metric – 9902D2.
The Gearwrench Metric-9902D model is another unique hardware tool for professionals and hobbyists. With a sweep of only 5-degree, you can flawlessly move any fastener. The surface drive of the Gearwrench tool almost reduces fastener rounding. You can use the flex head tilts feature anytime you want and with an angle of 180-degree. Gearwrench 9902D is designed with a satiny head that helps users to reach tight spots easily. There is also an etched on one side feature that lets you feel the push and pulls of the Gearwrench tools.
- The Gearwrench Metric-9902D offers a faster alternative of removing and installing fasteners.
- The XL ratcheting wrenches inside the Gearwrench toolset gives more recessed fasteners.
- Users will get a 25% more torque.
- 180-degree action on the box end is possible that can be found in both the standard and locking flex.
- The Gearwrench stubby ratcheting wrenches can operate on any workspace where different wrenches are too big to fit.
- A lifetime warranty feature is available.
- Weight: 8.54 pounds
- Dimension: 13.9 x 10.5 x 2 inches
- Material: Alloy Steel
GEARWRENCH 16 Pc. 12 Pt. XL Ratcheting Combination Wrench Set with Tool Roll, Metric – 85099R3.
The Gearwrench Metric-85099R is an awesome package built especially for making your work easier. All the tools in this Gearwrench tool set let its users grip strongly and with a 25 percent more torch. Many standard ratcheting box ends need at least 25-degree to move the fastener. But in case of this Gearwrench large ratcheting wrench set, only 5-degrees is enough to move the ratcheting box end. The Gearwrench 85099R has an oval shape beam that increases user comfort. Plus you can also reach hard to reach places with the 25% longer size.
- The Gearwrench ratcheting wrench set is built utilizing quality steel alloys.
- A large wrench set that includes each wrench of 8mm to 24mm.
- Comfortable oval-shaped design of the beam.
- Moving the Fastener needs only a 5-degrees bend.
- This Gearwrench combination wrench set constantly supplies a 15 percent more torque thus reducing fastener rounding.
- Reach almost all hard to enter places easily with the 25- percent longer ratcheting box-end.
- Weight: 8 pounds
- Dimension : 14.7 x 4.5 x 3.1 inches
- Color: Silver
- Material: Steel
GEARWRENCH 7 Pc. 120XP Universal Spline XL Ratcheting Combination Wrench Set, SAE – 864524.
The Gearwrench 7 piece SAE-86452 is one of the few wrenches that features a complete package at the most affordable price. After buying this Gearwrench toolset, you will find features like a tighter swing arc, a controlled diameter ratcheting box-end, and the line open-end design. You will also get a 3-swing Arc that will assist in many essential tasks. The XL Beam design is made ¼ portion longer for the best reach. The 120 XP ratcheting box-end is simply the wow factor in the Gearwrench 86452.
- The Gearwrench 7 Pc. has a universal 120XP ratcheting box-end.
- A shrunk diameter feature for providing maximum access.
- Design to hold a line open end.
- Chrome Polished finish that feels and looks premium.
- Recessed Color marking to increase visibility.
- The Off-corner in both directions provides a better grip during work.
- Imperial Measurement system and body made completely of Alloy steel.
- Weight: 1.00 pounds
- Dimension : 18.3 x 14 x 1.9 inches
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Specific Use: Professional
GEARWRENCH 13 Pc. 12 Pt. Reversible Ratcheting Combination Wrench Set, SAE – 9509N5.
Mid budget wrenches got an upgrade with the GEARWRENCH 13 Pc SAE – 9509N. The Gearwrench Gearwrench ratchet wrench set is equipped with a 72 tooth design to assist even the tightest turns. The ratcheting wrenches utilizes just 5-degree rotation to displace the fasteners. Any professional will be delighted while using the compact reverse lever support of the Gearwrench SAE wrench set. The pass-through and off-corner loading allow for better grip, better fitting, and reducing fastener rounding. Overall this is the best reversible ratcheting wrench set in this mid-budget segment.
- The Gearwrench Reversible ratcheting wrench set has an integrated flush positioned reversing lever.
- The GEARWRENCH 9509N has a 72-tooth ratcheting box end.
- 5-degree move fastener feature.
- Design for Off-Corner loading.
- Pass through Design.
- Fully metal built and polished chrome finish.
- Thin head with a thin beam.
- Increased clearance with the 15-degree offset feature.
- Weight: 5.8 pounds
- Dimension : 12.6 x 14.9 x 2.3 inches
- Measurement system: Imperial
- Material: Alloy Steel
GEARWRENCH 12 Pc. 12 Pt. XL X-Beam Flex Head Ratcheting Combination Wrench Set, Metric – 852886.
Looking for a cheap yet effective wrench that can reduce hand fatigue to improve work quality? The X-beam of the GEARWRENCH Metric – 85288 is designed to do just that. Compared to other wrenches like the craftsman x beam wrenches the Metric-85288 has greatly improved its contact area. The Gearwrench Combination wrench set holds a longer body for accessing hard to reach places. The Surface drive plus allows users to grip better, deliver more torque, and reduce fastener rounding. A total of 12 metric Gearwrenches are available out of the box.
- Long pattern X-Beam features are available for reducing hand stress.
- Best ratcheting wrench set with an improved exterior touch area.
- Lifetime warranty available.
- Better torque and longer body design for accessing all slick places.
- Reduces fastener rounding.
- Nickel chrome finish and blow-molded.
- Weight: 4 pounds
- Dimension : 7.87 x 9.06 x 3.94 inches
- Style: 12-piece kit
- Warranty: Lifetime
GEARWRENCH 1/4″, 3/8″ & 1/2″ Drive 84 Tooth Flex Head Teardrop Ratchet Set, 4 Pc. – 81230F7.
The GEARWRENCH 81230F features some awesome stuff that you surely need for your workshop. First of all the Gearwrench tool is highly flexible and well designed. Manufacturers of the GEARWRENCH Flex Head wrench added extra leverage with the performance head. The 84 tooth gear system provides additional grip during work. The Gearwrench tool sets have 6 adjustable head areas for reaching farthest regions that are generally out of reach. The accessibility of this wrench set again increases with the tear-shaped head design. Overall the GEARWRENCH 81230F is a low profile, slick, and efficient wrench for all.
- The Gearwrench tool set covers ¼ inch, ⅜ inch, and ⅜ inch stubby and ½ inch fine drive ratchets.
- It has 84 tooth features and a 4.3-degree swing ARC for improved turns.
- Low profile head design with a flush reversing lever.
- Highly resistant to oil and solvent.
- It features a Long handle for tighter turns.
- Professionally built to last long.
- Weight: 4.41 pounds
- Dimension : 21.55 x 6.2 x 1.6 inches
- Size: 84-Tooth
- Material: Alloy Steel
GEARWRENCH 34 Pc. 12 Pt. Ratcheting Combination Wrench Set, Standard & Stubby, SAE/Metric – 850348.
If you are a hobbyist and searching for a cheap wrench, then the GEARWRENCH SAE/Metric – 85034 fits to be a reliable choice. It costs just above 100$ and is both an SAE and Metric wrench. This Gearwrench combination ratcheting wrench set contains 10-18 mm wrenches out of the box. Off-corner, pass-thru technology, thin head, etc are all integrated to the design of these wrench sets. GEARWRENCH 85034 exceeds the ASME and ANSI terms, so it is one of the best wrenches at such a price point.
- Alloy steel is used to produce the GEARWRENCH set.
- Durable and rust-resistant.
- 5-degree minimal rotation needed for fasteners.
- Off-corner loading design that improves grip quality and productivity.
- Gearwrench logo has been marked on both sides for better identification.
- The wrench gives better access to the user in even the most confined space.
- Weight: 8.26 pounds
- Dimension : 10.63 x 6.7 x 2.84 inches
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Measurement System: SAE & Metric
- Finish: Chrome
15pc Inch TIGHTSPOT Ratcheting Wrenches MASTER SET9.
Most probably the cheapest wrenches in the market are the 15pc Inch Master Set With Wrench Rack. There are a total of 15 Pieces of wrenches included out of the box. The wrench size starts from ¼ to 1 inch. The manufactures and designers of this amazing wrench set developed a seven stage construction for it. This feature combined with the alloy steel design makes these wrenches reliable for a lifetime. Again the chromium finish prevents any corrosion from occurring. The construction of the wrenches is so good that manufacturers gave it a lifelong warranty.
- Faster and better in any condition.
- You can work with it for hours without thinking twice about stripping bolts.
- Steel alloy with a severe stage construction that results in maximum performance.
- Affordable and cheap.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Weight: 7.71 pounds
- Dimension : 17.1 x 13.1 x 2.4 inches
- Material: Hardened Chrome Vanadium Steel
- Number of Pieces: 15.
- Measurement system: Inch
Is Gearwrench good quality?
Gearwrench features prime quality tools for people of all classes. Gearwrench products generally have a lifelong warranty which is a clear reflection of its quality.
Is Gearwrench better than craftsman?
When considering factors like functionality, productivity, and durability the Gearwrench completely surpasses craftsman. Design-wise, the Gearwrench is also more productive compared to the Craftsman tools.
Does Gearwrench have lifetime warranty?
Yes. Gearwrench provides a lifetime warranty on all of its products on the market. Such a long-lasting warranty truly deflects the premium quality of its products.
What company makes Gearwrench?
Apex Tool Group manufactures all Gearwrench products at present. This is the same company that produces Craftsman hand tools. Gearwrench is headquartered in the USA.
Are GearWrench tools made in China?
GearWrench tools are headquartered in the USA but are manufactured in factories in Taiwan and China. Products of GearWrench are not manufactured in the US.
Are GearWrench Tools Made in USA?
No. GearWrench tools are made in Taiwan and China. Kobalt, Delta, Craftsman, etc all are manufactured by the APEX Tool group in Taiwan and China.
Do matters like Gearwrench vs Craftsman wrenches, Gearwrench vs Kobalt, or Gearwrench vs craftsman sockets come to your mind? Well, you are not alone in the search for the best socket wrench brand. In general, the Gearwrench Tool Boxes serve the best results. I hope this Gearwrench review helped you find the best Gearwrench wrenches at the best price possible.