sCT x4 tuner yourself?How to unlock
SCT fits a wide array of Dodge (DCX) and Ford Models and can read the real time vehicle data, view sensor data such as EGT, Air / Fuel Ratio or any other 0-5 Volt source
Remote unlock is currently available for the following part numbers:
(Part# 7015P, 7015PFS, 7015PSR, 7015PE, 7015PID, 7015PBE, 7015PV, 7015PBD, 7015, 7015FS, 7015SR, 7015E, 7015ID, 7015BE, 7015V, 7015BD)
Unlock sct x4 tuner yourself in 3 simple steps:
1. Go to https://sctflash.com/unlock
2. Enter your device serial number, Enter your devices serial number into the serial number field and click “Look Up Device.” and payment information
3. Check your email for update instructions
What is the SCT Tuner Unmarry hack? What is the SCT Unlock hack?
To unmarry (or unlock) an SCT tuner, you should do the following:
- Connect the SCT tuner to the OBD-II port of the vehicle using the cable that came with the device.
- Power on the ignition of the vehicle and wait for the device to power on.
- Select the “Program Vehicle” or “Return to Stock” option from the main menu of the SCT tuner.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to return the vehicle to its stock tune, which will remove the custom tune from the vehicle’s computer and restore the original factory settings.
- Unplug the SCT tuner from the OBD-II port once the vehicle has been returned to its stock tune.
Note: It’s important to remember that unmarrying an SCT tuner will remove any custom tunes that were installed on the vehicle. If you want to use custom tunes again in the future, you will need to install them again using the SCT tuner or another tuning device.
How much does it cost to Unmarry SCT tuner?
All SCT Tuners are $150 to Vin Unlock.
What does it mean when a tuner is married?
Married means locked———————————————————-