Isn’t it satisfying to ride your own bike and also put an effort in maintaining it? For those who own a motorcycle, they surely need the best motorcycle jack to improve their maintenance skills. Motorbike Jack’s help in pre-maintaining an extra height while changing wheels or fixing parts.
Professionals tend to use a hydraulic motorcycle jack as it gives the best motorcycle liftable features. When you learn a few things about a motorcycle lift stand then you are sure to choose one for your workplace. Read more below and know about the cheapest motorcycle lift and bypass problems in any damp workshop floor.
Quick Comparison: 3 Best Motorcycle Jack Reviews
|IMAGE||NAME & Details||DETAILS|
|Powerbuilt Triple Lift Jack||Check Price|
|OTC 1545 Motorcycle Lift||Check Price|
|Extreme Max Hydraulic Jack||Check Price|
The Powerbuilt 620422E is easily considered as the best motorcycle jack due to its lifting capacity of 4000 pounds. This mega jack can also lift all body-on-frame vehicles as well as the unibody ones. The lift conduction of the 620422E is so efficient that even some trucks can easily be held up by it. All the materials used here also made this motorcycle jack stand one of the most durable and maintenance easy.
Many safety measures and mechanisms have been heavily introduced to this motor-bike jack. In which the most effective is the locking safety bar that holds the Powerbuilt 620422E in any position. The bottle jack and jack-stand together will definitely help in accomplishing a wide range of works. Now you can easily lift cars, trucks, ATVs, etc as you will with this hydraulic scissor jack. The flexible design of the Powerbuilt 620422E allows users to adapt to various vehicle frames depending on the work.
This multi-functional motorcycle jack features both a removal lift saddle alongside the padded lift rails. Your lifting jobs can’t get easier if you have the Powerbuilt 620422E that has a handle length of 40 inches. The triple lift feature eliminates the need of storing any excess jacks for your work. You can rest assured that any unibody vehicle can be safely lifted with the Powerbuilt triple lift. All these features combine together to make the Powerbuilt 4000 lb triple lift floor jack well designed and well adjusted.
- Lifting capacity ranges up to 4000 lb.
- Powerbuilt triple lift available.
- Well designed, flat, and wide.
- Works great workshops with less space.
- Weight:85 pounds
- Dimensions: 16.38 x 26.13 x 8.13 inches
- Capacity:4,000 pounds
- Flexible and multi-functional.
- Durable and well designed.
- Affordable and with a decent warranty.
- Can be used for lifting ATVs, trucks, bikes, etc.
- Repairing it can be an issue due to spare parts not being available.
With a lift limit of 1500 pounds, the OTC 1545 is the 2nd best motorcycle jack in our list. It is also one of the cheapest motorcycle lift available on the market with such a remarkable lift capacity. The OTC 1545 also improves your freedom of work on large and wide surfaces. It will surely prove to be a good investment and well worth every penny.
Sadly the OTC 1545 has no lifting platform for the users. But that doesn’t mean that it is not efficient enough. The motorcycle jack features two long 17-inch skids with a grooved surface. The surface is grooved so the bike does not slip while lifting it. This is a unique feature that only some motorcycle jack is designed to have. Again you can also use it on a variety of vehicles as the width of each skid is 3 inches. Setting up this heavy-duty motorcycle lift is also very easy.
The OTC 1545 was designed to have a removal T handle which makes it even easier to fixate at anything. If you want a working height feature from 3½ inches to 6 inches then this wonderful motorcycle lift is just for you. To improve your working experience, you can hold the working bike with two hands and release the pedal with your foot. The good news doesn’t just end there. This professional motorcycle lift has a fully automated safety lock feature with two locking rear castors. There are also two ratcheting straps for improving overall security.
- A weight lifting capacity from anywhere up to 1500 pounds.
- Two skids are available for any bike lifting.
- Automatic safety lock with locking castors.
- Two ratcheting straps for added security.
- Weight: 93 pounds
- Dimensions: 20 x 6.5 x 39.25 inches
- Capacity: 1,500 pounds
- A solid and durable built quality.
- Foot pedal release for better working experience.
- Easy to install in any high or low workplace.
- A proper lever control feature is missing on the OTC 1545.
Trying to change the oil, clean, or fix minor repairs of your favorite motorcycle or ATV? Well doing all these works has never been easier. The Extreme Max 5001.5038 is a heavy-duty lift with all the features you can possibly want. And the best motorcycle lift for Harley Davidson.
The Hydraulic Motorcycle jack has a maximum lifting capability of 1700 lb. That lets it function on a variety of vehicles including motorcycles and ATVs. Users are provided with an easy lift up or release down every time they use it. The reason is the easy foot pedal design. Which allows you to work even without using your hands.
Extreme Max 5001.5038 has a lift range of 4 ½ to 14 ½ inches. Again, its safety lock can be accessed at 9 inches, 12 inches, and 14 ½ inches respectively. The safety lock feature of the motorcycle jack is so accurate that you can use it on vehicles of over 1700 pounds. You will also get the best maneuvering experience due to its T-handle extension. This product is truly a wonderful motorcycle jack.
- Includes all the features of a hydraulic motorcycle jack and rubber saddle pads.
- A maximum raising capacity of 1700lb.
- Can lift your bike up to 14 ½ without any problem at all.
- A Heavy-duty caster wheel is integrated inside it.
- Weight: 65.1 pounds
- Dimensions: 32.52 x 15 x 5.98 inches
- Capacity: 1700 lb
- Stable and highly efficient.
- Powder-coated steel frame for maximum durability.
- The jack is great for the most part well built easy to store and move around
- It can handle Harley Davidson Road King perfectly and best motorcycle lift for harley .
- A warranty of 2 years.
- The brackets will increase the height of the lift, so make sure that this is a viable option for you.
- Make sure that the brackets are the right size/dimensions for your lift.
2 Best Motorcycle Scissor Jack
|IMAGE||NAME & Details||DETAILS|
|STKUSA 1100Lbs Motorcycle Lift Scissor||Check Price|
|LiftMaster 1100 lb Scissor Lift Jack||Check Price|
The STKUSA 1100Lbs with its accurate height control and special protection features made it one of the best motorcycle scissor jack on the market. This tool is just for you if you want a hydraulic scissor jack that offers tons of benefits. STKUSA 1100Lbs Motorcycle Lift Scissor is an awesome tool for your motorcycle lifting works.
It has a weight-bearing capacity of 1100 pounds even though it is just 33 pounds. The STKUSA 1100LBS is small, compact, and can fit in any garage with minimum space.
You can lift your favorite bike easily up to the 15-inch mark.
A key feature of this lifter for motorcycle is the two screw adapter. This feature increases the adjustability and results in an accurate repairing project. Overall the STKUSA 1100Lbs will surely increase your stability, perfection, and quality of work.
- Capable of lifting every motorcycle you throw at it.
- It will lift your bike up to 15 inches away from the ground.
- Two screw adapters for better performance.
- It has a weight of just 33 pounds and has steel body.
- Weight: 33 pounds
- Dimensions: 21.3 x 14.3 x 4.2 inches
- Capacity: 1100Lbs
- Multi-functional motorcycle scissors lift.
- Increases work accuracy and efficiency.
- Unique protection feature.
- Easy to use.
- Can’t be used in vehicles other than motorbikes.
The LiftMaster 1100 lb Wide Deck is our next best motorcycle scissor jack that is cheap and affordable. The non- hydraulic scissor jack is best suited for the cold winters in the western world. Having a capacity of 1100 lb the LiftMaster 1100 lb can surely surpass any dirt bike jack.
This Liftmaster motorcycle lift holds a solid build to its components with a powder-coated outer finish. It has a straightforward crank operation feature that will surely ease your workload. The 10.6-inch wide deck motorcycle lift will fit any part of your workplace and weighs just 29.3 pounds. Lift your favorite motorcycle up to 15.75 inches with the simple user interface of the Liftmaster 1100lb.
- It weighs just 29.3 pounds.
- Weight lifting capacity of 1100lb.
- Solid steel construction with a fine powered finish.
- 10.6 Wide deck available for your repairing works.
- Weight: 29.3 pounds
- Dimensions: 18.3 x 11.2 x 3.8 inches
- Capacity: 1100 lb
- Easy to input and install.
- Accurate adjustment feature.
- A wide range of locking angles.
- Wide deck for complex lifting.
- A flexible and lockable base.
- Low in the budget.
- A ratchet and 7/8″ sockets works just fine.Works much better with an impact and a 7/8 socket.
Best Motorcycle Jack Stand
|IMAGE||NAME & Details||DETAILS|
|MOTO-D Swingarm Motorcycle Stands||Check Price|
|Venom Motorcycle stand||Check Price|
|Safstar Motorcycle Jack Stand||Check Price|
The MOTO-D swingarm is one of the best motorcycle jack stand up to date. You don’t have to search which motorcycle stand is best for your sports bike to know it. Unlike other cheap motorcycle stand the MOTO-D has an aluminum frame and an improved stability feature. In the past few years, this motorcycle work stand had quite a few updates.
The motorcycle stand is equipped with movable Width turn knobs, front roller, elegant design, and many more. Inspecting tire pressure, oil changes, bike maintenance, etc can be an easy job if you have this motorcycle front wheel stand. Each motorcycle stand has a weight of 5lbs which makes it light and portable. It is a simple tool and will fit your budget with ease.
- Item weight of 10 pounds. (Each stand is about 5 lb)
- Supports any motorcycle ever built.
- Smooth-rolling wheels with a rubber coating.
- Weight: 10 pounds
- Dimensions: 25 x 5 x 19 inches
- Weight of each stand: 5lb
- Lightweight and easy to use.
- Compact and portable.
- Increases stability
- Can’t be used to lift the whole bike completely.
Many of us may ask which motorcycle stand is best at a cheap price? Pros say that it is the Venom Motorcycle stand. This Venom motorcycle stand reviews will show exactly what I’m talking about.
This motorcycle stand is equipped with a front and rear wheel lift stand that allows proper respiration of both wheels. Besides this, the front wheel lift support can be pushed down to adjust your bike position. It has a Max load capacity of 650cc and so you can do all the things required with these Venom motorcycle stands.
The adjustable lift width increases your working capacity on basically all forms of sports bike. The main drawback of it is that it is not congenial for the single-sided swing arms.
- Built with a High-grade steel structure.
- Adjustable lift width.
- 360 pounds max capacity per stand.
- Professionally designed.
- Weight: 19.98 pounds
- Dimensions: 20.87 x 18.5 x 3.94 inches
- Material: High-Grade steel
- Can be easily installed.
- Is able to lift any sports bike available on the market.
- Highly Adjustable.
- Compact and portable.
- Each stand can’t lift more than 180kg.
The Safstar Motorcycle jack Stand is one of the most reliable motorcycle spool stands worldwide. It is premeditated to stabilize your work and perfectly lift your bike the best way possible. Changing tires, cleaning, etc can easily be done with the Safstar Motorcycle jack Stand.
Specialists use it on a regular basis for tire removal, sports bike fixing, bike fixes, and so on. With this fantastic bike stand, you can completely lift your whole bike any time and anywhere. The high gloss black coated finish gives it a premium feel every time you use it.
The bike stand has a unique four-wheel feature available. Again you will get rubber pads on the swingarm which will future improve working stability.
- Fully adjustable for any medium sportbikes.
- It will work on any bike with a spooless feature.
- Costs just 30$.
- Four wheels stability.
- Weight: 13 pounds
- Dimensions: 24 x 19 x 6 inches
- Material: High-Grade steel
- Highly improves stability.
- Well designed.
- Premium outer finish.
- Adjustable and efficient.
- There are possibilities to break if used on heavier bikers.
Best Motorcycle Lift
The ZENY 1100 LB is another name in the motorcycle market that went viral right after it was released. The motorcycle scissor lift is designed to fit your day to day lifting works with ease. It displays many cool features that are sure to mesmerize you.
The 1100 lb capacity lift can hold any motorcycle of your choice. You don’t have to think twice about its durability. A solid steel body is given to the motorcycle lift to make it long-lasting. It is surely one of the best motorcycle lift for all pros and newbies.
10. Craftsman Motorcycle Jack
The Craftsman Motorcycle Jack is a high capacity lifter with a capacity of 1500 lb. It is ideal for all high-end and heavy motorbikes. The swivel caster feature makes this motorcycle jack easily moveable in multiple positions. So, you can easily consider it as one of the best motorcycle lift for Harley Davidson.
The craftsman motorcycle lift includes many accessories for the user. Lift your ATV, tractors, motorbikes, etc up to 17 inches from the ground with ease. So don’t worry and do whatever lifting works you have on your workplace with the Craftsman motorcycle lift.11
The Titan Ramps Hydraulic Motorcycle Lift is a strong and powerful lift that can hold up to 1000 pounds. It is tough, durable, and multifunctional. People with high-security issues tend to use this lifter more often. The Titan Ramps is the best motorcycle lift for Harley and other bikes as well.
The motorcycle lift has a diamond plating surface that stops the tires from slipping. So now you don’t have to worry about your sliding away from the motorcycle lifter. The best part of this product is that, if you are not satisfied then you can always get a refund.
The Goplus TL31132 is a hydraulic jack lift that is both reliable and well designed. In many workshops, you will find this motorcycle lift due to its long term benefits. The Goplus TL31132 has a well-designed table that can be lifted up to its holding limits.
Besides this, there is a rubber plate integrated on the table to prevent unwanted slips. There is also a hoist center foot pedal feature that is great for lifting ATVs, motorcycles, lawn tractors, etc. Frankly speaking, it is just for you if you do tons of lifting projects.
Motorcycle Jack Buying Guide
Do you own a bike? And never get rid of dirt bike! Well, a dirty bike always gives the experience of cruising and other service issues. So don’t waste your time going to the mechanic just for these minor issues. A motorcycle lift is there for your assistance lifting you bulky bike’s weight and with the allowance of servicing almost every corner of your bike.
So before buying the perfect lift for your beloved motorcycle, you have to consider some factors.Hope this buying guide of Motorcycle lifts will help you to choose better!
You may find some cheap aluminum motorcycle jacks available in the market, but they are weaker. So you should find a heavy steel build lifter with paint coating.
As you have to work with oil and other sticky stuff in your garage, your lift has to be resistant to this stuff. You won’t like to put much afford into cleaning up your lifter after bike maintenance.
There are various types of lift available in the market, air, hydraulic, and mechanical. Air and hydraulic will cost more bucks than a mechanical one. But they need less physical affords to operate.
When it’s come to choose a perfect lift for your bike, you should consider which bike you have. Experts recommend purchasing a lift with a capacity of one and half times of the wet weight of your bike. It gives you the luxury to lift a filled bike.
Working Height Range:
One of the most important things to consider when you buy a lifter is its lift height. In general, bike lifts can be lifted to 15 to 18 inches. Some of them can be further extended with the help of detachable adapters.
You never want to have a hug from a thousand-pound bike, so safety features of bike lifts should not be overlooked. You should ensure that there is a lock-up option preventing the motorcycle from falling on you. The surface has some grip providing coating to prevent bike sliding off the surface.
Understand the necessity:
As a personal user, you won’t use your lift all the time, so you should not buy a massive lift. So you may like to have a compact and foldable lift to save your space.
Types of Lifts:
We have already mentioned several types of lifts, and now we will dig a bit deeper.
- Mechanical lifts:
These lifts operate through automated means and involve physical affords to lift the bike.
These lifts use compressed air to lift a bike to the position. There is an air cylinder controlled by a valve operated through the foot, which controls the height. After reaching the position, you can lock up the lift in place.
- Hydraulic jacks
Like airlifts, hydraulic jacks also use compressed air to raise. Unlike airlifts, it uses hydraulic fluid to move—the fluid stores in a reserve tank in the pump housing. Here you, no physical efforts are needed.
The are also known as floor jacks.
- Bottle jack:
They look like a bottle, but in reality, these are compact hydraulic pistons. In general, they are bundled with a jack stand to be stable.
- Scissor lifts:
These lifts work like scissors; for that work action, they are called scissor lifts. Scissor Lifts are way more cheaper than any other scissor and the lifting mechanism is quite handy and quick.
What is hydraulic scissor jack?
–Hydraulic jack is a high solid, and sturdy jack used to elevate your bike using hydraulic fluid. O the other hand, scissor jack is cheap and compact used to work on a screw base mechanism.
Hydraulic Jack vs. Scissor Jack
Lift up less weighing material
Lift up heavyweight
Lightweight and easy to handle construction
Not much faster.
By turning on the crank in the end of the scissor, the screw rises the jack.
Forwarding the pump plunger to move oil, that creates pressure closing the suction valves and raises the jack.
Not so stable
How to Use Motorcycle Jack?
Step #1: Assembling the parts
Not always, your motorcycle jack comes with pre-assembled. So you have to set it up with the help of a wrench. Follow the manual for the necessary tools and sizes.
Step #2 Position your bike
The center of gravity of a motorcycle usually stays somewhere around the engine. Working on flat ground will keep the bike steady on the surface.
Sometimes your bike and jack are not entirely fit, so you may have to use wood blocks both front and rare positions. FurtherMore supporting lumber should be placed inside to elevate and balance the height.
Step #3: Slide the stand.
Assuming the engine as the center of gravity, push in the bike jack from the opposite side of the side stand
Step #4: Secure the bike in place
Some motorcycle jack has tie-down straps or locking bars; you would like to use them and don’t forget to lock the wheels.
After setting up everything, it’s the time to press the lift pedal and raise your beauty. Please keep in mind that you should never elevate your bike above the recommended height.
What is a motorcycle lift stand?
- A motorcycle lift stand is a widely used tool to maintain your bike. A motorcycle lift stand is nothing but a table that made to handle your motorbikes with ease.
Advantages of lift stand
Why should you use a motorcycle lift stand? This is one of the biggest questions we have faced so often.
- The main point for which we use a motorcycle lift stand is you don’t have to make your shirt for repairing your bike. It also provided much necessary protection as you can hurt yourself. Prolong work under the bike in an uncomfortable position may result in muscle pains.
- A motorcycle lift stand allows you to fix little oil leak or some similar small problem by yourself. Day by day, more and more bikers are choosing to fix their bikes on their own. These days owning a motorcycle lift will be fantastic and will make your living with a bike more comfortable, besides it will save a lot of penny and time. Above all, maintaining your bike on your own may keep your depression long away from you.
Jack Vs. Lift table
Twice the price of a jack, sometimes more than that
Made for lightweight bikes
Made for heavyweights
Used to repair minor issues, i.e., fixing an oil leak
Used to repair long term maintenance, i.e., changing your engine
Ease of work
With Jack, you have to be familiar with bike maintenance.
With a lift table, you can easily explore your bike and maintain your bike with ease.
How to convert floor jack to motorcycle lift?
Though you can do your daily maintenance work with a motorcycle jack with ease. But in some cases, you need a lift stand. If you don’t have any lift, you can convert your jack to a lift.
Follow these steps to convert your floor jack-
Step #1 :
At first, you have to find a flat work area, and it will help you to work with ease.
Then you have to inspect the underside of your bike, for using a lift there should be a flat area.
Now put some wood blocks under your bike’s side stand. It must ensure your bike is in the possible upright position. You may need an extra pair of hands to do so.
Step #4 :
After adjustments, you may like to tie your bike with safety straps. Though it is not necessary, it will give you much-needed safety from getting injured.
It’s time to put your jack under the bike. It must the under the even surface we have located earlier. Having a center stand will be awesome. Positioned it in the center of two rubber platforms on the jack and locked the wheels.
After getting everything set in place, now raise the jack. If you notice any instability during the raise, please stop there and reposition everything as a regular jack can be raised to 11.8, 14.5, 16.5 inches off the floor. So choose your height according to your need.
We will like to recommend you use a jack stand for heavy load. In the case of a hardcore wrenching, jack stand will provide much-needed stability.
Why do you need motorcycle scissors to lift?
- Motorcycle Scissor lift provides you high-performance lifting capacity. Its adjustable lifting arms allow you to lift your bike off the ground as your wish. With a scissor jack, you can use lift a wide range of bikes as it is made for everyday use.
- You can find a scissor lift with different lifting capacity. Most importantly, it’s cost way less than a hydraulic jack but gives almost the same performance. For a start-up garage or a passionate home mechanic, it will be wonderful to have.
What is a motorcycle Jack stand?
- Motorcycle jack stand is a specially customized jack for motorcycles to provide some lift height so that one can repair their bike with ease. There are several types of motorcycle jack stands available in the market for meeting your needs.
What are the pros of hydraulic motorcycle lift over a typical motorcycle lift?
- Hydraulic motorcycle lifts cost a lot more than a normal one. The main advantage of a hydraulic motorcycle lift is that you hardly need to put a physical afford to raise it. Besides, it can lift one of the heavy bikes in the world. Moreover, the hydraulic motorcycle jack is so easy to use, long-lasting than regular scissor lifts. Even the fluid used inside it is non-toxic, eco-friendly. Spending some extra money on a hydraulic jack won’t be a matter of regret.
Hydraulic motorcycle lift for trucks
- Hydraulic motorcycle lifts are heavy-duty lifts specially designed to lift the motorcycle. But as they are capable of lifting substantial enormous, you can easily lift your small trucks, ATVs, and quad bike with ease. But don’t forget to make the necessary adjustment before lifting.
What is a professional motorcycle lift?
- Professional motorcycle lifts are more capable and heavy-duty performer than a regular jack. It delivers the much-needed handling superiority to perform advance and complex maintainance, also performing customization efficiently.
Hydraulic motorcycle lift RV?
- RV motorcycle lift allows you to take your motorcycle with your truck. Usually, they are set behind your truck or motorhome. However, they are not everyone’s pick. But if you will love to have one of these. RV motorcycle lifts are super easy to use. Put down the lift surface position your motorcycle over it the lift, tie it with safety straps. Rise it to the place and lock it with safety locks.
- A more interesting fact about these RV lifts is that you can buy every single part separately. So you won’t need to replace the whole lift if you lost a couple of parts of it.
Motorcycle lift table price-
- $100 and under: If you have a standard bike and are looking for a lift to fix the daily problem, you can easily find your pick within $100.
- $100 and above: If you have an expensive bike, you must have some costly tools to maintain it. So, for a heavyweight bike and for getting some of the convenient features, you should spend more than $100.
Handy Motorcycle lift
- Light in weight offers perfect portability. Handy motorcycle lifts can save your day on the road. These cheap portable lift can be taken anywhere with you and used to fixed daily issues with your bike.There are so many handful cheapest lift
Garage Motorcycle lift
- Heavy-duty, but not for your picnic ride. These lifts are comparatively expensive and take a noticeable space in your garage. But you can do a lot of work with it, which is impossible to do with a handy one.
Motorcycle Jack vs. car jack
- Motorcycle jack and carjacks are quite similar by work. But the main factor here is lifting capacity you can hardly lift a car with a typical bike jack, but with a car jack, you may raise a bike with some adjustments.
Best Motorcycle Jack: FAQs
How do I maintain a motorcycle jack?
The lasting time depends on maintaining the device perfectly. Sometimes it may not work for the lack of maintaining properly. Lubrication of the piston frequently and cleaning the parts make your motorcycle jack fit and perfect.
Why buy a motorcycle jack when I am not a mechanic?
Well, why would you go to the mechanic wasting your time and money? little by little you are going to learn all the basics and can handle your motorcycle jack by own. It saves your money, time with care.
Hydraulics vs scissors jacks. Which motorcycle jack stand should I go for?
Both are beneficial in different sectors. If you wanna have an elegant budget and lift up heavy weight like cars,you should go for hydraulic jacks. When the budget is low and want to way out faster your lightweight vehicle,go for motorcycle scissor jack.
Are motorcycle jacks universal for every motorbike?
Well,plenty of the motorcycle jacks fit in almost all bikes and ATVs,but you should check out the manufacturer. Make sure your purpose of buying doesn’t mismatch with the ability of your bike jack.
What is a hydraulic motorcycle lift?
Hydraulic motorcycle lift is a kind of machine that has hydraulic apparatus to lift up or move any kind of vehicle like object such as motorcycle,car etc. Hydraulic motorcycle lifts use compressed air to raise. It uses hydraulic fluid to move—the fluid stores in a reserve tank in the pump housing. Here you don’t have to put physical efforts. These hydraulic motorcycle lifts demand a steep pocket.
Are you tired of looking for a motorcycle lift that will result in the best motorcycle lift for Harley or other vehicles? Well, look no further and see the above article about the best motorcycle jack. The J&S motorcycle jack or the Pitbull motorcycle jack are the top players in the market. But for those who want the cheapest motorcycle lift with all the premium features, they should definitely lookup.
So, this is all in this article and please let us know if you have anything to know from us.